SportsWrath

Fun Fact

Sephiroth

to be honest .........i was glad that Dallas lost ( because if they had got to 3-5 with Romo coming back i think they could have won 6 out of their last 8 with that easy schedule.......and could have realistically got to 9 wins. This wont happen now.

Philly on the other hand have a tougher schedule that includes the Pats and Cards and us in the crucial last game in New York. I like our chances

( if we beat Miami , Jets , Skins and Philly ......we are winning the NFC East with a 9-7 record .........IF )

yeah, I was pulling for Philadelphia last night. Dallas is a better team, or will be, when they get Romo back.

I started watching the game with the desire that the Cowboys beat the Eagles. However, I just couldn't do it as I simply cannot stand the Cowboys even though I knew it would be beneficial to us if they won. Made me sick to my stomach when they did anything good. I just wished there was someway both teams could lose. A tie would have been okay I suppose.

Regardless, the Giants better get their act together and get healthy if they want a shot at the playoffs. The good news is (maybe) that the Giants have shown under Coughlin that they get better as the season progresses and have their best records built on the second half of the season's games.

Fun fact that I threw on another thread about the upcoming game with the Pats.

Tom Coughlin is 5-1 in his NFL head-coaching career against Bill Belichick.

2-0 when Coughlin’s Jaguars beat Belichick’s Browns twice in 1995

1-1 in two Giants-Patriots regular-season games

and most famously, 2-0 in Super Bowls

TC is inside Belichick's head.

Yeah I sort of feel like this game is the 2007 Super Bowl psychologically.

The Giants are going to come out and play hard and try to hang with the Pats, but going into the 3rd quarter if the game is close, the Pats have much more to lose. They really, really can't figure out the Giants for some reason, and mentally I wouldn't be surprised if the wheels start to come off if it's a close game near the end.

yeah, I was pulling for Philadelphia last night. Dallas is a better team, or will be, when they get Romo back.

This, I was also pulling for Philly. We have to HOPE that Dallas loses 2 games when Romo comes back. I could see them running the table, though road games against Green Bay and Buffalo will be tough.

Philly is like us, strong in some areas and weak in others. Dallas with Romo and Dez arguably is strong everywhere; perhaps the secondary isn't All-Pro but I would say that's the only area where they don't have a strong advantage against most teams.

yeah I dont think so ... I think this is going to be a beat down of epic proportions

• 4 weeks later...