SportsWrath

Someone needs to cock punch McAdoo

JMFP

Run, run, run, kick field goal, go up by 17.

Great win by this defense, but fuck, any other team with more discipline than the Bills might have made the Giants pay.

You'd think after that Dallas game they would have leaned.

Idk whether to believe this or not, but the postgame coverage on the radio said that Coughlin told MacAdoo that he didn't want to play conservative on that drive. That he "wanted a td on the board".

No I'm sold... Except for clock management.

The good is that at least McAdoo realizes that against a great d- line, you use quick passes and a 3 step drop. Every game though there seems to be 3 to 4 head scratching play calls.

The good is that at least McAdoo realizes that against a great d- line, you use quick passes and a 3 step drop. Every game though there seems to be 3 to 4 head scratching play calls.

Most of the 3rd down playcalling and red zone offense is head-scratching. Like they don't want to convert or score TDs. I think Eli audibles out of a lot of stuff, though, so it's just as much on Dopey.

Most of the 3rd down playcalling and red zone offense is head-scratching. Like they don't want to convert or score TDs. I think Eli audibles out of a lot of stuff, though, so it's just as much on Dopey.

The thing is though, Eli audibles into another play called by MacAttack. I'm sure both plays are equally valid, just depending on defensive positioning and stuff.

Safety is sneaking down into the box? Call Ohama 100 times and audible to this play with two seconds left, then call a timeout.

Dline shifts to the left and LBs back off into coverage, audible into a shotgun draw.

Defense shows any sort of movement prior to 10 seconds left, audible into a shotgun draw.

2nd and 21 and the corners are playing press and the middle LBs birthday was yesterday, audible into a shotgun draw.

3rd and 1 and everyone is stacked at the line expecting a run, audible into a shotgun draw, or bomb it 50 yards down field.

Thing is, our receivers rarely get any separation. Harris found some open space in the middle of the field a few times, including the TD but otherwise our guys are wearing DBs like a second skin! Even Odell was blanketed most of the time and had to fight for every completion. They don't give Eli much of a window, that's for sure.

The thing is though, Eli audibles into another play called by MacAttack. I'm sure both plays are equally valid, just depending on defensive positioning and stuff.

Safety is sneaking down into the box? Call Ohama 100 times and audible to this play with two seconds left, then call a timeout.

Dline shifts to the left and LBs back off into coverage, audible into a shotgun draw.

Defense shows any sort of movement prior to 10 seconds left, audible into a shotgun draw.

2nd and 21 and the corners are playing press and the middle LBs birthday was yesterday, audible into a shotgun draw.

3rd and 1 and everyone is stacked at the line expecting a run, audible into a shotgun draw, or bomb it 50 yards down field.

LMAO, that's so true. Is that Eli making bad decisions or terrible audible options, though? Maybe the initial play was just fine....anything beats the third and long shotgun draw.

I think Eli made some fantastic audibles to negate some shit calls by McAdoo. The TD to Jennings for example - albeit the missed tackle - but Jennings against a CB in open field, Id take Jennings 9 times out of 10 to break that one. Im liking what im seeing from this team. The D looks a lot more IN GAME than the offense. Its almost like the offense is still settling down. They are still like a speed-bike sputtering initially to get the stale air and air-blocks out of the exhaust. But the engine and the HP is there. Having absolute bums - and I mean ABSOLUTE FUCKING BUMS - for TEs that we can use during these 3 step drop plays is really killing us. Damn it - I miss Shockey and even the Black Unicorn right now. With a capable TE and Harris stepping into Cruz's role we should be in good shape in a couple weeks. Can we trade for a TE? Bears are looking to unload - id trade for Bennett in a heartbeat!

Well, one thing's for sure... the delay of game penalties don't seem to exclusively be a Gilbride thing.

You ain't lyin! For all the yelling I did yesterday, the highest decibels, with the most expletives, came on the two delay penalties - especially the second one. And it's not like they were just a second late with the snap - Eli was still waving and barking and acting like he had another 10 seconds! W T F ???????