SportsWrath

Sigh..

Sephiroth

Jones doesn't play the slot. They still would of used Parker extensively in those first two games while Jones sat the bench behind Randle

Jones could play slot if they wanted him to. Beckham's lined up inside on plenty of snaps, so could any of them.

Jones could play slot if they wanted him to. Beckham's lined up inside on plenty of snaps, so could any of them.

Yep, I also don't buy that excuse. The Giants coaches and front office fucked up. It's really as simple as that.

Jared Allen is close to being done, but he was worth a 6th rounder and 800K for one year while we wait for Jason Piere Paw to come back. I'm not sure why we haven't heard if there was interest from the Giants.

Yep, I also don't buy that excuse. The Giants coaches and front office fucked up. It's really as simple as that.

Yeah, I don't get that either.

TC: We're going to have you play slot this year.

Jones: I don't want to play slot.

TC: How does it feel to want? Slot receiver it is.

Yeah, I don't get that either.

TC: We're going to have you play slot this year.

Jones: I don't want to play slot.

TC: How does it feel to want? Slot receiver it is.

You honestly think he would of played, when he said he wouldnt?

You honestly think he would of played, when he said he wouldnt?

Exactly. Jones is more similar to Randle than Cruz and yeah maybe he can play the slot, but how effective? Jones is not a speedster and like I said he plays the possesion WR role behind Randle and we still have Parker taking the Cruz role in the first two games

If I had signed a contract like Jones had, I wouldn't have had that option.

Tell that to Cam Chancellor, or any other player who has held out just for money, not even playing issues.

Hell Jake Plummer chose retirement over playing for the Bucks.

Elway was going to hold out an entire year and go play baseball instead of being picked by the Colts.

Even Eli was going to sit out the NFL year if The Whale Vaginas drafted him.

If I know my services can be appreciated else where and used better, I would tell him I quit.

Wouldnt you?

You can't really do that if you're employed under contract. Unless your employer lets you go.

Tell that to Cam Chancellor, or any other player who has held out just for money, not even playing issues.

Hell Jake Plummer chose retirement over playing for the Bucks.

Elway was going to hold out an entire year and go play baseball instead of being picked by the Colts.

Even Eli was going to sit out the NFL year if The Whale Vaginas drafted him.

But then you don't get paid and if the team that signed you doesn't release you from your contract, you're SOL.

I don't know why teams cater to some of these guys, but you're right on that, though.

But then you don't get paid and if the team that signed you doesn't release you from your contract, you're SOL.

I don't know why teams cater to some of these guys, but you're right on that, though.

Yeah you dont get paid, but the team has to hold onto you on their 53 man team, taking up a roster spot.

Would you honestly carry a guy for an entire year as the injuries pile up, with the possibility of the NFLPA getting involved.