SportsWrath

Giants Working Out Chris Cooley, Wes Welker, and Hakeem Nicks

Mr. P

Nicks' several leg and foot injuries quickened his inability to gain separation from corners. He just can't do it anymore. I'm one of those that doesnt believe he was dogging it. Nobody is going to dog it in their contract year.

yeah it was a pretty uneducated opinion considering he basically played on a jones fracture

ProFootballTalk @ProFootballTalk 1m1 minute ago

Giants are working out WR Hakeem Nicks today, per source.

Josina Anderson & #8207;@JosinaAnderson 2m2 minutes ago

I'm told the #Giants are working out WRs Wes Welker and Hakeem Nicks, among other players today, per their regular kick the tires Tuesday.

Which means there is some dead wood they badly want to get rid of

If the Bears are seriously having a fire sale and bagging the season as some are suggesting, I'd certainly make a few calls for the Black Unicorn.

The Allen trade was crazy, though he was a terrible fit for their new 3-4 D. They paid him over $11 million at the start of the year, Carolina gave them a 6th and only need to pay $800K.

Allen initiated the trade, apparently he gave the team a list of 4-3 D teams that he wanted to play for and the team started making calls. I wonder if we were on that list?

The Allen trade was crazy, though he was a terrible fit for their new 3-4 D. They paid him over $11 million at the start of the year, Carolina gave them a 6th and only need to pay $800K.

Allen initiated the trade, apparently he gave the team a list of 4-3 D teams that he wanted to play for and the team started making calls. I wonder if we were on that list?

Yeah Allen wanted out of Chicago the moment he got there, he was practically begging for a trade to get back to a 4-3 D.