SportsWrath

Cruz back for Buffalo?

ppodlesny

Very low chance of winning this game, there's a little chance, but very low!

But 2 - 2 sounds way better than 1 - 3.

It's the Bills...and Rex Ryan. I'd say the chances aren't that bad...I'd put it at 50-50. They aren't terrible this year, but I'm not sold on Tyrod Taylor...he's named after a car part and while he has a pretty throw...the jury is still out. He has no one to throw to, either. Robert Woods is Rueben Randle-lite. Percy Harvin is their only target and knowing that guy, he will be injured by the end of the first quarter.

It's the Bills...and Rex Ryan. I'd say the chances aren't that bad...I'd put it at 50-50. They aren't terrible this year, but I'm not sold on Tyrod Taylor...he's named after a car part and while he has a pretty throw...the jury is still out. He has no one to throw to, either. Robert Woods is Rueben Randle-lite. Percy Harvin is their only target and knowing that guy, he will be injured by the end of the first quarter.

They have us on defense though. Hope we just play tough and not give it away.

What the fuck is he posting "One moment that transcends time"?? That fucking signature piece of shit shoe is transcending time?? Hey - I love Cruz and really want him to be the 1-2 punch with Beckham that we have all been envisioning but its this kind of posts that are pissing me off.

The Pats did it with quick release. Brady averaged just over 2 seconds between snap and throw.

Eli cannot play that way. He's incapable of quick release.

Mike Rodak Verified account @mikerodak

The Giants averaged 1.79 seconds before each pass against the Bills, the fastest by any team in a game this season: http://es.pn/1FS66e4