SportsWrath

HEY VG- I'M TELLING YOU NOW

fringe

You know full well that was a fair ball. :brooding:

No worries, we don't plan on letting you guys close enough for a bad call to make much of a difference.

Sig/name/avatar bet?

you choose- you're the visiting team. i will let you know i have sigs turned off because of some people's infatuation with gif's

Giants bullpen has been lights out lately- especially Romo-I'm pretty confident with a late inning lead.

I dunno who was pitching, forget his name...but that one guy was throwing nasty junk and making my boys look way outmatched. Everyone of them was hacking away at shit 2 feet off the plate.

I dunno who was pitching, forget his name...but that one guy was throwing nasty junk and making my boys look way outmatched. Everyone of them was hacking away at shit 2 feet off the plate.

that was romo, sergio- no relation to tony

my recording ran out just after Scheirholtz got to 3rd.

Finally saw it on Espn. Too bad Cain didn't get his 10th- he earned it.

Both starters pitched great, the pens didn't do bad either. I hate losing, but what a shame to see a great game end on something as retarded as a wild pitch.

Fucking Torres is fast as hell, I swear he was rounding 2nd before his liner hit the ground.

Both starters pitched great, the pens didn't do bad either. I hate losing, but what a shame to see a great game end on something as retarded as a wild pitch.

can't believe bengie swung at that pitch :evilgrin:

Fucking Torres is fast as hell, I swear he was rounding 2nd before his liner hit the ground.

yea- it's nice to have speed that can also get on base. he's no youngster either, 31 i think

• 2 weeks later...