SportsWrath

Standing united...

ksm7

Despite anyone's disdain for the dog and others (badegg for example) who may rock the boat of sportswrath members with differing perspectives relative to the giants, there is something that can bring us all together, at least in one thread:

Can we all agree that Brett Favre should not only be banned from the league, but should also be drawn and quartered at half time of the next Super Bowl?

I got no problem with the guy.

Hope he comes back in all honesty.

so, having to deal with the yearly "look at me I'm Brett Favre" theatrics doesn't bother you? the dog can't get behind that. make your decision already, and stop playing for press, or at least announce in April that you will not make any decision until August and leave it at that. He is a game player who is trying hard to stay relevant. what is funny is, if he would just go out and play he wouldn't need to do all this, as he still has talent....in the end, he is going to erase the respect most have for him as a player and person, as he will be remembered most for the soap opera that he has created...

I agree that Favre is a drama queen. But the Vikings are culpable in their inactivity. They should have picked up a McNabb or a Campbell or even the Rapist when he was being shopped around. That would have gotten Favre in camp,tout de suite. Right now he can dangle them however he wants. They already offered him a 3 mill raise because of a text message. Their fall back plan is tavaris or Sage- that's idiotic.

Despite anyone's disdain for the dog and others (badegg for example) who may rock the boat of sportswrath members with differing perspectives relative to the giants, there is something that can bring us all together, at least in one thread:

Can we all agree that Brett Favre should not only be banned from the league, but should also be drawn and quartered at half time of the next Super Bowl?

Wrong section son let me mov yo to the EVERTHING SPORT'S are where this topic belongs.

Don't wanna be called lazy and lose my job..........

I agree that Favre is a drama queen. But the Vikings are culpable in their inactivity. They should have picked up a McNabb or a Campbell or even the Rapist when he was being shopped around. That would have gotten Favre in camp,tout de suite. Right now he can dangle them however he wants. They already offered him a 3 mill raise because of a text message. Their fall back plan is tavaris or Sage- that's idiotic.

this is what I thought, the Vikings have no commitment to Favre,its not he built his legacy there and apparently he has no commitment to them, to wait and wait and wait till August for the guy to make up his mind is ridiculous, McNabb would of been perfect he worked with Childress before and knows Bevells system, he would of also been in Minny the WHOLE offseason to met his new team and work with them, they should of least drafted a McCoy or Clausen or Freeman last year, this we don't need a QB cause we are waiting on Favre is just dumb and is eventually going to set this franchise back.

I kind of enjoy watching him throw interceptions to advance other teams in the playoffs (especially the one where he got caught in a certain "Web")...and I've won money betting against whatever team he's on in the playoffs. Win win for me.

Wrong section son let me mov yo to the EVERTHING SPORT'S are where this topic belongs.

Don't wanna be called lazy and lose my job..........

Jesus, dude........'Everything Sports'??? You get an active topic in your section during the dead zone, and you sent it to the frozen tundra of Sportswrath???

:doh: If you can't handle this section during the offseason, I have grave concerns for when the season starts.

So he's an attention whore. Ben's a rapist, Vick's an animal abuser, many other players are involved in criminal activity year round, I'll take the attention whore with a passion for playing over a bunch of thugs. I enjoy watching Favre play, The Decision 2.0 is just something you deal with in the meantime.