SportsWrath

Hey Rik

Lughead

Dude You have to tell us how the Dallas Party went at your place today

There was much silence until the last Romo INT where I jumped out of my seat, clapped wildly, and shouted "YES"!. I then sat down and said 'uh, sorry'. After that, more silence aside from some "Eh, they'll get killed by Seattle next week". Then the shit talking brother went to bed. At least the Giants won their last game, shitbag.

There was much silence until the last Romo INT where I jumped out of my seat, clapped wildly, and shouted "YES"!. I then sat down and said 'uh, sorry'. After that, more silence aside from some "Eh, they'll get killed by Seattle next week". Then the shit talking brother went to bed. At least the Giants won their last game, shitbag.

really sounds like a lame game day party. Thought there would of been a lot more Rah Rah for the JERAH stars from the peanut gallery. Did they have that oh now we have seen this shit show before look on there faces after the INT?

really sounds like a lame game day party. Thought there would of been a lot more Rah Rah for the JERAH stars from the peanut gallery. Did they have that oh now we have seen this shit show before look on there faces after the INT?

Yeah. They really couldn't say much after that. I generally keep my mouth shut and let Dallas' poor play do my trash talking for me.