SportsWrath

A question for Giant fans

GBfan12

I think right now, the Eagles are our biggest rivalry, but all-time I'd say the Cowboys are (the Eagles were bad for a really, really long time before Reid and McNabb).

Outside of the division, the 49ers are probably number one all-time, then I'd say Chicago. In recent years Green Bay has been up there, but I wouldn't put them in the top five. I think a lot of Giants fans respect and appreciate a team like Green Bay.

From my point of view

Eagles - most hated rival

Cowboys - hated rival

Skins - hated rival

Jets - pathetic weak rival

All other NFC teams - generally dislike but no real rivalry apart from SF

All other AFC teams - generally dont give a fuck ( but exceptionally dislike NE and Ravens )

Regards

UK

From my point of view

Eagles - most hated rival

Cowboys - hated rival

Skins - hated rival

Jets - pathetic weak rival

All other NFC teams - generally dislike but no real rivalry apart from SF

All other AFC teams - generally dont give a fuck ( but exceptionally dislike NE and Ravens )

Regards

UK

Pretty much agree wholeheartedly. Though, I might say I hate the Cowboys more than the Eagles on a general sense...but because I live in Eagles country and am bombarded with Eagles bullshit constantly, it fuels my hatred of them. In other words, I do hate the Eagles the most, but if I lived elsewhere, the Cowboys would quickly overtake the Eagles on my list of teams I wish to lose every fucking game they play.

gmenroc ......i feel for you man ...living in Eagleland must be horrendous. They are the worst of all fans , they are generally stupid , classless and violent idiots. ( Even in England most Philly fans that i meet are moronic )

a bit like Man Utd fans ( with the notable exception of Booyah )

I'm about 2 hours outside of Philly, away from New York, but shit, it's all Philly on the radio stations, local networks, and whatnot. Kinda why I come here looking for Giants stuff. Even if they balanced it out with Pittsburgh, I'd be okay with it...but even Pittsburgh and Baltimore get the shaft in coverage...

I know some reasonable Philly fans who are as critical of their team as some Giants fans are of theirs. In any group large enough, there's bound to be some idiots. I don't get too wrapped up in the 'your fans suck more than our fans' discussion.

I hate a loss of any kind...but I really hate losing the Eagles..regardless of the record...and even whent he eagles weren't that good....they always seemed to be up for beating the Gmen when they could least afford it....the Cowboys would be a close second....just because they have fans everywhere and they used to dominate the Gmen when I was a kid and their fans were assholes about it.

I think out of division "rivals" would probably be the 9'ers.....had some epic games with them both during the season and in the playoffs...and it is a mulit-decade rivalary...going back to the 80's.

The way the Packers become a "rivil" like the 9'ers is for the Gmen to not only meet them in the playoffs a couple 4 times in a short period of time.......but to lose to them....then...you would see some "extra"....until them....Packers are just another team.

C.Wagon.

It just seems like our team or most of our fans consider the Giants a big rival. Some of us say your a rival like the Bears or Vikings.

I think if you asked Rodgers, he would say San Francisco. They passed him up in the draft, a local boy from a local school and sent him spiraling downward to a team with an established folk hero at QB. Cost him some dough. Granted, it worked out well for him but players with big egos like his remember that stuff.

Green Bay Packers are gays..and their fans are fat and ugly. I hate ugly people, theyre so ugly. Wisconsin sucks. Fuck you

See...take notes people...this is how you start some shit. Only thing missing is bad mouthing their Live Stock...Cheese Heads are really attached to their barnyard animals.

C. Wagon

See...take notes people...this is how you start some shit. Only thing missing is bad mouthing their Live Stock...Cheese Heads are really attached to their barnyard animals.

C. Wagon

It's not only cheeseheads. I myself have had a few heifers over the years.