SportsWrath

Ggirl

feefifoefum

How Mets obsessed are you guys? Let me tell you how obsessed I am... I couldn't hold it any longer, so I unplugged my laptop and am now watching the game on the crapper. In fact, I think this is my first Sportswrath post EVER from the john. It's truly a momentous occasion for me.

And phuck you guys, too! I was certain I'd at least get one or two congratulations from this post! :P

I am on the can all the time with my laptop. Just bring some antibacterial wipe pads. BTW, you can say fuck.

I didn't know I was in the presence of such greatness. My apologies. I know this is gay, but I'm trying to make an effort to quit cursing, but I guess when I use the "ph" it still reads the same. Plus it just seemed appropriate tonight to use the ph for stuff starting with an 'f'. It's my tip of the cap to the phags, er, phils.

Sorry to miss this little "bet" until the morning after. :)

I was already on my way to Citizen's Bank Park at 4 pm. :P

One hell of a night, is going to turn into one hell of a day...on 4 hours of sleep. :brooding:

It was a great game! (I even owned the jumbo-tron--due to a camera man with a fetish for blondes :P ) We are the "Phightin' Phils"!! :rock:

:TU:

One hell of a night, is going to turn into one hell of a day...on 4 hours of sleep. :brooding:

It was a great game! (I even owned the jumbo-tron--due to a camera man with a fetish for blondes :P ) We are the "Phightin' Phils"!! :rock:

You were at the game too? I took my daughter and my oldest son down last night, and much to my suprise they lasted the whole game. Of course about 10 seconds after we got into my truck in the parking lot they were both out like a light, but they were good for the game.

honestly i'm not surprised of johan's average start tonight. it was odd timing for jerry to choose for johan to toss out the most pitches of his career right before a huge start against philly.

philly's bats have been very good lately too.

ugh :brooding:

Delgado is a beast, that ball would have been a fly out anywhere else. This race will come down to the last week. Probably one of the most simular teams in baseball. It is too bad they will only play one more series next week. It would have been fun seeing these two teams go after each other head to head in the last week.

1. :TU:

Delgado is a beast, that ball would have been a fly out anywhere else. This race will come down to the last week. Probably one of the most simular teams in baseball. It is too bad they will only play one more series next week. It would have been fun seeing these two teams go after each other head to head in the last week.

Even at Shea that 2nd homerun would've gone out. Citizen's Bank is 334 down the line, Shea is 338, and that ball was out by at least 8 feet, probably more like 15.

Even at Shea that 2nd homerun would've gone out. Citizen's Bank is 334 down the line, Shea is 338, and that ball was out by at least 8 feet, probably more like 15.

The ball doesn't carry out to left nearly as well at Shea though.

You were at the game too? I took my daughter and my oldest son down last night, and much to my suprise they lasted the whole game. Of course about 10 seconds after we got into my truck in the parking lot they were both out like a light, but they were good for the game.

I was.

4th row, to the right of the back of the Phillies dugout.

My mug was on the big screen at least twice, with an slightly provacative shot on the "kiss cam". :P

It was a great game!

You know how I said I was trying to cut back on cursing? I was doing a good job until Delgado hit his 2nd homer. Then I had "colorful" phrases directed at Phils fans... er, through my computer. Then when we rallied for 3 more, it turned into, SUCK MY BALLS, PHILLIES FANS!!! I get way too emotional watching these games.

Wonder what you guys were saying when we came back from a 7 run deficit to still kick your ass? Funny how that emotion slides under the carpet until your boys come back and win the next day. <_< Typical. Just like all Mets fans left CBP with their tails between their legs, Tues. night.

Go ahead....curse the Phillies. We all know that you do because we are the threating team. Curse all you like. Afraid of the Cubs? Like we were afraid of the Dodgers...ha. :P

Wonder what you guys were saying when we came back from a 7 run deficit to still kick your ass?

Funny how that emotion slides under the carpet until your boys come back and win the next day. <_< Typical. Just like all Mets fans left CBP with their tails between their legs, Tues. night.

Go ahead....curse the Phillies. We all know that you do because we are the threating team. Curse all you like. Afraid of the Cubs? Like we were afraid of the Dodgers...ha. :P

:TU: Someone had a rough night huh?

Wonder what you guys were saying when we came back from a 7 run deficit to still kick your ass? Funny how that emotion slides under the carpet until your boys come back and win the next day. <_< Typical. Just like all Mets fans left CBP with their tails between their legs, Tues. night.

Cubs 83-50...........Dodgers 65-68......The phillies are not very threating of a team unless we are playing in your Little leauge Ball park you Yahoos have in philly.......and considering your team hasnt won a series v.s. us all season hmmmmmmmmmm thats pretty threating :rock:

Cubs 83-50...........Dodgers 65-68......The phillies are not very threating of a team unless we are playing in your Little leauge Ball park you Yahoos have in philly.......and considering your team hasnt won a series v.s. us all season hmmmmmmmmmm thats pretty threating :rock:

Don't worry, as Ggirl has stated before, I'm sure the Phils get to play the Nats and Braves again. That's when threatening teams make their runs. :ph34r:

and considering your team hasnt won a series v.s. us all season