SportsWrath

New York Mets @ Atlanta Braves game series

Plax 4 Prez

IfI see Glavine on this field sucking Smoltz cock over his 200th win I want him fined and beaten with bars of soap by the jew patrol of Green, Sele, Schoenweiss and Newhan.

Sele's not Jewish...he must be an honorary member of the patrol...

We can talk about the lack of breaks all we want, but we gotta start making our own breaks there. We can't hit Smoltz, and that's a problem. Hudson killed us too. And for some reason Kyle Davies owns us.

It's amazing what happens when Reyes struggles. Look at how this lineup has done.

That's a great point. Reyes does make this lineup go, but someone else has to pickup the slack. Reyes won't hit 350 all year. This lineup can't rely on one person. I love Endy Chavez, but I don't think he should be an everyday player. Alou should bring a little more ballance back to the linup if he can ever get healthy.

We can talk about the lack of breaks all we want, but we gotta start making our own breaks there. We can't hit Smoltz, and that's a problem. Hudson killed us too. And for some reason Kyle Davies owns us.

It's amazing what happens when Reyes struggles. Look at how this lineup has done.

We smacked Smoltz around once this year. I'm just not convinced that the Braves are better than the Mets because they beat us 6 times. Like I said, if Shawn Green doesn't flub two easy balls in right field, we easily could be 5-4 against them. It's not like they are beating our brains in. They've been getting the breaks so far.