SportsWrath

How does it feel to have a better team than the Yanks, Mets fans?

Guest StrahansGap

Yeah I'm a bitter Yankee fan....let's just get that out of the way before everyone calls me out on it. I'm pissed the Yanks shit the bed this year. Now that that is over it's time for a little Mets bashing. Remeber all of those years when we were winning and you Met fans said "we were the best team money can buy"? Now look at yourselves........aren't you ashamed of yourselves?

Reyes (farm)

LoDuca (bought)

Beltran (bought)

Delgado (bought)

Wright (farm)

Floyd (bought)

Chavez (bought)

Green (bought)

Valentin (bought)

Glavine (bought)

Wagner (bought)

Pedro (bought)

:blah: :baby:

Enjoy the Yankee game tonight.

Oh...... :cwy:

Yankee fans this week were such sore losers that I saw a few bitch and moan about the way the rainout went.

You may not be one of them,but you have to admit the Yankee fans were quite cunty over this loss.

:LMAO: ...

Don't forget, they were a quite upset about the big bad shadows too.

The 2006 New York Mets.....The Best Team Money Can Buy. How does it feel Met fans? We heard it for years and years, now it's time for YOU to hear it.

Feels good, thanks for asking. :TU:

Here's to buying a few more players, particulary one named Zito in the offseason. :cheers:

blah, blah blah... who the fuck cares man... congrats on making the dumbest thread ever in this Mets section... the only reason I didn't delete it is so when new Met fans come here they know what a dumb thread looks like... that's like Bill Gates talking shit to Dan Quayle because Dan has too much money... get over yourself Strahan's Gap...

Guest StrahansGap
blah, blah blah... who the fuck cares man... congrats on making the dumbest thread ever in this Mets section... the only reason I didn't delete it is so when new Met fans come here they know what a dumb thread looks like... that's like Bill Gates talking shit to Dan Quayle because Dan has too much money... get over yourself Strahan's Gap...

You live in Florida. I don't listen to rednecks. Brooklyn or not, you are a redneck now. I don't need to get over myself. I started this thread to wake some Mets fans up to the fact that Yankee fans have been listening to the "best team money can buy" bullshit since 1996, and now this years Mets team is no different. People don't like when you bring the truth to light. Let's just say I like to give wakeup calls where they are due. Go Giants!

You live in Florida. I don't listen to rednecks. Brooklyn or not, you are a redneck now. I don't need to get over myself. I started this thread to wake some Mets fans up to the fact that Yankee fans have been listening to the "best team money can buy" bullshit since 1996, and now this years Mets team is no different. People don't like when you bring the truth to light. Let's just say I like to give wakeup calls where they are due. Go Giants!

Go kill yourself.

first off, I'm far from redneck... 2nd off Radiohead sucks ass, 3rd of all who cares how much money we spend, your the last one to speak about how much money a team spends seeing your team still spends WAY more, and lost to a fucken wild card...while our team keeps getting better with our very young pitchers, and some young fielders, your team is all banged up and old... Pedro and El Duque aren't the future of the Mets... they were brought here to win it now not later, and if it wasn't for injury we would swept these piece of shit Cardinals... our 2 losing pitchers were John Maine and Trash-el... there's no need for you to be talking smack in my section, keep that shit in the Red Sox section...

oh and btw, Go Giants :doh:

The Mets have been spending money for years, problem was it was never done properly, Bobby Bonilla, Bret Saberhagen, Eddie Murray, Vince Coleman, Mo Vaughn , Robbie Alomar, etc.

WHat the Mets have done is attempt to model what the mid 90's Yankees did, start with good homegrown talent(Reyes, Wright), sprinkle in a young superstar(Beltran), aquire some good vet all stars(Loduca, Delgado) and get veteran role players that will know their role and do the little things to win(Valentin, Chavez) and build a great bullpen. In fact I can argue that the Mets are still playing because they did what the Yanks use to do. Spend large market money wisely on a collection of players that make up a complete team.

This Yankee fan agrees with that statement :TU::TU: (uh-oh..is that one of the signs of the apocolypse, when a mets fan and a yankee fan agree on something?? :confused: )

Speaking of truth, you did say the Mets were the better team. :TU:

Speaking of truth, you did say the Mets were the better team. :TU:

a dumbass ignorant fan like stra-gap wouldn't understand that... he's to stupid... he thinks just because we have have the money we're as bad as his team is 2-2 biatch!!! :flex:

(no offense to any other Yank fan... Strah is pissing me off)

btw..... if you post in my section another time I'll ban you...seriously!

Getting vicious, fuck him just ignore the dumbass or delete this thread.

I hate trolls, even if they are Giant fans... which hurts the most... but if he calls me a redneck again I promise he'll never post here again...

I hate trolls, even if they are Giant fans... which hurts the most... but if he calls me a redneck again I promise he'll never post here again...

Honesly you never see any rednecks in Florida much...By me Bithilo is the closest you'll get to redneck and its not that bad at all...

Honesly you never see any rednecks in Florida much...By me Bithilo is the closest you'll get to redneck and its not that bad at all...

lol.. Bithilo is where I race my car..lol... oh god, does that make me redneck? :cwy:

of course I'm serious... I love thier track... plus I get bad ass gas there... I thnik it was 110 leaded gas

Is it the one with the badass bus outside of it? Ive been there before long ass time ago. Forgot what it's called pass it all the time on the way to cocoa. What kind of car you race?