SportsWrath

At the beginning of the season both Spags and McAdoo interviewed for the HC job...

boohyah

And simply put, one guy delivered with a small playsheet and one guy didn't with a poster board full of plays.

Good season overall, but my goodness I hope McAdoo learns from this. But when a team doesn't score more than 20 points in the last 6 games, that's just simply not getting it done.

The expectations for the offense at the beginning of the season did not match the actual results. I can see how many of you were surprised by that and kept thinking as the weeks went by the McAdoo was saving the good stuff for later. Curious to see what changes the offseason bring to the offense.

I said a few weeks ago fans would start wishing Spagnuolo was the head coach and McAdoo the offensive coordinator, time to hope Spagnuolo plans to stick around and not jump at the next head coaching opportunity.

This is not advocating Spags being head coach over McAdoo.Spags hasn't done anything the last few years to earn it and in fact he's struggled, but they gave him some tools to play with this season and as the season went on, he formed them in a top notch unit. I'm not sure with the tools we have on offense, why we can't score more than 20 points. And he looks like he has every play on every coaches playbook on this sheet of his and we have to deal with Bobby Rainey running the ball.

The expectations for the offense at the beginning of the season did not match the actual results. I can see how many of you were surprised by that and kept thinking as the weeks went by the McAdoo was saving the good stuff for later. Curious to see what changes the offseason bring to the offense.

I said a few weeks ago fans would start wishing Spagnuolo was the head coach and McAdoo the offensive coordinator, time to hope Spagnuolo plans to stick around and not jump at the next head coaching opportunity.

Spags is a better DC than HC....

They didn't fail to attack.... The Miami crew forgot to catch.

There were two drives, the second of the game, and Kings touchdown that they even bothered throwing the ball downfield. That's two entire quarters in which they just spin the tires and went through the motions on offense. There was no discernible gameplan on offense and thus, no ability to sustain drives.

Well come on, with the total lack of faith in the pass pro, how could they go deep?

Needed the run game to step up, I thought it would, and it didn't.

That plus the drops. Jesus, fucking Beckham practically took himself out of the game, and when facing the worst CBs he's faced all year.

Well come on, with the total lack of faith in the pass pro, how could they go deep?

Needed the run game to step up, I thought it would, and it didn't.

That plus the drops. Jesus, fucking Beckham practically took himself out of the game, and when facing the worst CBs he's faced all year.

Manning had time today. He didn't have the time that Rodgers had but he had time. You can't just come in with the mindset that you can't throw the ball downfield.

And just FYI, after an entire season of going for it on 4th down on the edge of field goal range, Mcadoo brilliantly changed that MO twice today. The playcalling was, in a word, conservative.

Manning had time today. He didn't have the time that Rodgers had but he had time. You can't just come in with the mindset that you can't throw the ball downfield.

Rodgers also bought himself a shit load of time. The first touchdown they scored was amazing movement in the pocket. He's just the better qb.

I think they need a dedicated offensive coordinator. Juggling HC and OC duties ain't cutting it. Doesn't seem like it to me anyway. Besides, there's enough talent out there looking for a job, isn't there? Just one year I'd like to see a D like we had this year, and an O like last year on the field at the same time. We'd be absolutely awesome.

I think they need a dedicated offensive coordinator. Juggling HC and OC duties ain't cutting it. Doesn't seem like it to me anyway. Besides, there's enough talent out there looking for a job, isn't there?

How will that ever change, though? I would hope they assess that in the offseason but something tells me until the offense is completely anemic, it won't change.

Rodgers also bought himself a shit load of time. The first touchdown they scored was amazing movement in the pocket. He's just the better qb.

Yeah, agreed. I wish they would try rolling Eli out on playaction like they do with Rodgers. Manning has shown he can do it. And he can throw on the run...he just doesn't run...fast....

Who would you keep between the two if you had to choose this January? Might be an even better question next January. :)

Too early to call... we know Spags is a great DC... so why fix something that isn't broken? Mcd on the other hand.. this was his first year at HC... too early to call. I'd keep things they way they are between the two. The OL coach position however is a different story.

And just FYI, after an entire season of going for it on 4th down on the edge of field goal range, Mcadoo brilliantly changed that MO twice today. The playcalling was, in a word, conservative.

As it should be... your D is playing great.. why take chances? Our problems yesterday boiled down to the receivers not catching what are otherwise catchable balls.

As it should be... your D is playing great.. why take chances? Our problems yesterday boiled down to the receivers not catching what are otherwise catchable balls.

You've already been told how fucking stupid your theory is. You don't actively try to not win a game (because you have to score points to win) because your defense is good. That's asinine dude. You also shouldn't be punting at the 35 in the playoffs.

This is the Green Bay Packers, not the St Louis Rams.

You put up 13 points against a team that is just decimated at the CB position, it's fucking atrocious. This offense needs some revamping. Not sure what it's going to take. Probably a better sheet and a better offensive line. Although, the offensive line was a bit better there. I think what we really need is to learn when to run the ball and when not to, and we really need a replacement for Jennings. Sorry, not happy with the dude @ all. We need to go get a better back.

You've already been told how fucking stupid your theory is. You don't actively try to not win a game (because you have to score points to win) because your defense is good. That's asinine dude. You also shouldn't be punting at the 35 in the playoffs.

This is the Green Bay Packers, not the St Louis Rams.

Just who the fuck are you to tell me shit like that? Why don't you stop riding my dick and discuss issues without getting personal... Ok I'll bite... "you've already been told" by who... and who fuck are you or they to determine your opinion is valid and mine isn't?

So now that we got that out of the way.... settle the fuck down... sit in the corner and let me school you a little... when your team is up... and your D has been pitching a shut out, you don't fucking gamble... you play conservative football.. that's one. Secondly, we did air it out... our Miami crews hands were evidently too cold to catch the footballs... To suggest somehow we didn't attack is flat out stupid... we did... count the drops... the only play I really faulted MaAdoo for was running Rianey instead on that 3rd and one.... which he went nowhere... Last I checked the GB Packers lost 6 games in the regular season and their defense isn't that great.... Eli put the balls where they should be.. your receivers failed to catch...

You put up 13 points against a team that is just decimated at the CB position, it's fucking atrocious. This offense needs some revamping. Not sure what it's going to take. Probably a better sheet and a better offensive line. Although, the offensive line was a bit better there. I think what we really need is to learn when to run the ball and when not to, and we really need a replacement for Jennings. Sorry, not happy with the dude @ all. We need to go get a better back.

How may drops did our WR have? How many times did Cruz get separation? Fix the OL, cut Cruz, get a fucking full back for fuck's sake...

Watch the video in this article... we were down 1 point with less than 3 minutes in the 3rd qtr...

I was just seeing how many times Manning aired it out and no one caught it... To suggest we didn't attack is just stupid beyond comprehension...

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/giants/odell-beckham-giants-waste-year-eli-manning-article-1.2940716