SportsWrath

Cowgirls

Sephiroth

I have a funny feeling that the wheels may come off the Cowboy's Super Bowl Bus this year. There's a toxic combination on that team that I don't have confidence can be righted if they start off slow.

1. Volatile Players. T.O? Tank Johnson? Pac-Man Jones? Hell, Patrick Crayton (got a big mouth towards the end of last year)? Should the Cowgirls start out 1-3, how do those clowns react?

2. A weak head coach. "Players Coach" is NFLese for "big softie." I'm not sure there's anyone on the Dallas coaching staff that invokes the fear of God... certainly not Wade Phillips. If there's a bad start to the season, Phillips and Garrett aren't gonna be able to reign in the above listed players and keep them from shooting their mouths off.

3. First-place schedule. Always complicates things.

4. Sky-high expectations. Remember when it was "Super Bowl or Bust" for the Giants? We finished 4-12. Similarly, everyone is picking the Cowgirls to win the Super Bowl... and they haven't played a single snap yet. Worse yet, reports outta Dallas have the team and coach believing their own hype.

I'm gonna settle on 10-6 for Dallas and a wild-card berth... with meltdowns all along the way.

Johnson won't be a problem because his offense was just forgetting to register weapons. Really he has been the news for a while and it seems that Pacman may have learned his lesson. TO is going to be the big problem because everything is always about him, super narcissistic, and the other 2 are probably just happy to be getting a paycheck.

Johnson won't be a problem because his offense was just forgetting to register weapons. Really he has been the news for a while and it seems that Pacman may have learned his lesson. TO is going to be the big problem because everything is always about him, super narcissistic, and the other 2 are probably just happy to be getting a paycheck.

Agredd, the only people dumb enough to keep making mistakes after their trouble play for the Bengals. pac man made a lot of dumb choices, but he is facing the idea of never playing again, he don't want to not be a millionaire.

TO, we'll see. Many people say he's changed, but the attention has been soley his for the last 2 years, not blending into as team like in SF and Philly.