SportsWrath

Former Giant Hakeem Nicks To Sign With Titans

Mr. P

He had a hell of a rookie year. But it was all downhill from there. And to think we the fans thought we should offer him more than Cruz.

The coaches know who has a work ethic and who is going to dig deeper for the glory. Nicks lost interest somewhere along the line.

He had a hell of a rookie year. But it was all downhill from there. And to think we the fans thought we should offer him more than Cruz.

The coaches know who has a work ethic and who is going to dig deeper for the glory. Nicks lost interest somewhere along the line.

I'm not sure if he lost interest as much as Coughlin ran him into the ground.

He had a hell of a rookie year. But it was all downhill from there. And to think we the fans thought we should offer him more than Cruz.The coaches know who has a work ethic and who is going to dig deeper for the glory. Nicks lost interest somewhere along the line.

All downhill after his rookie year?

No.

2011 was magical, then after week 2 of 2012 he was never the same.

lol, wut?

Lol yeah that Cruz deal is working out great. Hopefully he isn't shat on too hard around here next offseason because he's no longer wearing blue and red

I just don't understand why another player's deal makes any difference... Cruz performed.. and therefore earned his payday... we can argue about how much all we want but at the end of the day... he did the job... earned a paycheck.. a totally logical sequence of events... Cruz was paid shit under his original contract... same thing with Nicks.. his rookie deal hadn't expired yet... and he decided to mail it in...

Are we really arguing over Nicks' status still.... really?

I didn't say a word about nicks, and I didn't make the thread(the only thread about a player who hasn't been here since 2013 mind you, so why don't you ask OP why he made it) I'm talking about Cruz, and I didnt bring him up either. I'm responding to OTHER people who brought up Cruz first. So why the fuck are you focusing on me?

cruz is a slot guy making #1 receiver money whose production has literally gone down every single season. Now he's suffered a horrific injury. The Giants are not getting what they paid for. It's funny that you have a "what have you done for me lately" attitude towards every giant except Cruz and "Richie" seubert

I didn't make this one but heres one about Zack Bowman signing:

http://www.sportswrath.com/index.php?showtopic=51792

same but Paysinger:

http://www.sportswrath.com/index.php?showtopic=51701

I made one about Cofield being released:

http://www.sportswrath.com/index.php?showtopic=51465

didn't make this but about a former giant retiring:

http://www.sportswrath.com/index.php?showtopic=51377

one tree made last year about the texans releasing andre brown:

http://www.sportswrath.com/index.php?showtopic=50178

etc.

Nicks is a former big time giant. What's the problem with me posting where he signed?

Lol yeah that Cruz deal is working out great. Hopefully he isn't shat on too hard around here next offseason because he's no longer wearing blue and red

100% healthy Cruz played like absolute fucking garbage the beginning of 2014, too.

I think he is just banged up and instead of going all out he is protecting himself which would be fine if he was a faster player. Simply doesn't get the separation anymore. Couldn't question his work ethic, I'll choose my life and health over any job.

I didn't say a word about nicks, and I didn't make the thread(the only thread about a player who hasn't been here since 2013 mind you, so why don't you ask OP why he made it) I'm talking about Cruz, and I didnt bring him up either. I'm responding to OTHER people who brought up Cruz first. So why the fuck are you focusing on me?

cruz is a slot guy making #1 receiver money whose production has literally gone down every single season. Now he's suffered a horrific injury. The Giants are not getting what they paid for. It's funny that you have a "what have you done for me lately" attitude towards every giant except Cruz and "Richie" seubert

No need to get all upset... I wasn't trying to be hostile towards you.. never have been.

Now, addressing your grievances:

- A thread about Nicks in which you take a shot at Cruz..... We ALL know what you thought of Nicks and what you think of Cruz... not hard for me or anyone to add 2 and 2 together. Nicks played great then he mailed it... that's his fucking problem. Cruz played great and cashed in... THEN he got injured. It's an unfortunate circumstance but no one can accuse Cruz of mailing it in. I can't be mad at the guy who got a huge payday that he earned... Nicks had the very same chance... and he went the other way. I do hold players accountable... which is Why I was happy to see Rolle go despite not having a replacement...

- I'm not sure what Richie Suebert has to do any of this. I think most if not all of us think of him as a blue collar player who did very well for the team.