SportsWrath

Texans trade for Tunsil OT/Stills WR

BlueInCanada

Not to mention Tunsil is on the last year of his contract and they haven't worked out an extension yet.

He could literally walk next offseason if the Texans piss him off in contract talks.

We could also be watching Trump get re-elected and I don't think that is happening either.

We could also be watching Trump get re-elected and I don't think that is happening either.

But it's still an option for Tunsil he could have a pro bowl year and get paid mega bucks by some other team that outbids that Texans.

He has no loyalty to them.

Just like how the American people could vote for Trump again, despite him having no loyalty to the US.

Yeah exactly. This is the kind of shit you do when you think you're one player away from a championship.

Houston is not one player away from a championship.

This is my thought as well in some capacity.

They needed a LT to protect their framchise QB so trading for Tunsil makes sense, however maybe a first round pick and late round pick at most.

Not multiple firsts for a guy who may very well walk in FA, since he is one of the best LTs in the game and young.

Some team is going to throw a contract at him you can't compete with.

It worked for Seattle, philly and almost worked for the rams last year but thats pretty much it so far. Winning a Super Bowl is hard no matter how you try to do it, but if you can allocate more resources around your qb while hes still cheap then why not? The moves cant be awful like this one though