SportsWrath

Props to AllstarJim

xxi-xxv

I specifically remember in 2009 laughing at your notion that Angel Pagan was anything more than a 4th outfielder. I stand 100% corrected. You said from day 1 you thought he could be a very good player and you were dead on. There was not much to go on off 2009, but this guy has done a complete 180 in terms of his baseball awareness and on field ability. In all honesty not only has he proven he can play everyday he might just be one of the Mets top 4 or 5 players. When you play in Citifield you need guys like this and you get credit for indentifying what he could do early on, good job.

Wow, I'm floored! Thanks. I appreciate it. You know, I've been wrong plenty of times, and every now and then I get one right... let's not throw a parade about it, though! :P

With respect to Pagan, I remember watching him that year being a disruption on the basepaths almost like Reyes. Was it Madden who said you can't teach speed? He looked like he could swing the bat pretty well but even I didn't anticipate that he would be hitting this well this consistently. I'm just glad we have an outfielder that is hitting, because Bay sure hasn't (a guy I stumped for big time), Francouer hasn't, and Beltran... well, who ever knows with Beltran?

Thanks for the props, though, xxi. I'm glad we moved past all that dumb stuff from back then, anyway.

Wow, I'm floored! Thanks. I appreciate it. You know, I've been wrong plenty of times, and every now and then I get one right... let's not throw a parade about it, though! :P

With respect to Pagan, I remember watching him that year being a disruption on the basepaths almost like Reyes. Was it Madden who said you can't teach speed? He looked like he could swing the bat pretty well but even I didn't anticipate that he would be hitting this well this consistently. I'm just glad we have an outfielder that is hitting, because Bay sure hasn't (a guy I stumped for big time), Francouer hasn't, and Beltran... well, who ever knows with Beltran?

Thanks for the props, though, xxi. I'm glad we moved past all that dumb stuff from back then, anyway.

Now about Omir Santos :P

I think Bay is having that year like Beltran did in 05, bad.