SportsWrath

Kiwi done

gmenroc

Thanks, Kiwi.

Yup.....good guy, played wherever asked....didn't bitch and moan, never embarrassed the organization with his comments or actions, and suffered some real nasty injuries.

Best of luck to the guy.

Wonder if he retires or tries to find work in the locally in the region. I know he didn't want to pick up and move last year but maybe he is prepared to do that this year and willing to go wherever necessary to continue his career.

Yup.....good guy, played wherever asked....didn't bitch and moan, never embarrassed the organization with his comments or actions, and suffered some real nasty injuries.

Best of luck to the guy.

This. Great team player, sorry that he never got the chance to really ply his trade in his prime.

Wonder if he retires or tries to find work in the locally in the region. I know he didn't want to pick up and move last year but maybe he is prepared to do that this year and willing to go wherever necessary to continue his career.

I have a hard time thinking that he will be signed anywhere. He was done last year.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Three cheers for Kiwi. I think the best compliment you could give him is that he was a pro's pro. A consummate professional, led by example, made some great plays (and a couple forgettable ones, Vince Young, *cough cough*), and was an important part of two championship teams. He may not ever be remembered or fully appreciated for his contributions, overshadowed by other players his entire career, Strahan, Osi, Tuck, and JPP, but he did help the Giants win a lot of games. And he did it the RIGHT way. If you end your Giants' career in the top 10 in sacks for this franchise (38.5), you've done alright. 13 forced fumbles in his career, too. A Coughlin favorite as well he should be. When you earn the respect of a man like Coughlin, you know you have done something right.

Two things:

1) Solid player for most of his time here. Odd pick at the time, but can't complain about the results.

2) I'm apparently the only guy that thought he was more valuable at LB than defensive end.

No, I really thought he did his best work at SAM too. Good all around player though, he could hold his own at a few positions in the front seven.