SportsWrath

Notable Free Agents

Nas

Why the love for Bromley? Granted I missed a lot of games this season, but he sure didn't impress me from what I did see.

There is a love affair that fans start with players before the draft or right after the draft when the player gets picked up by your team. Then fans start feeling like they're in a long distance relationship because they're not getting daily updates on their player when the season starts and their guy is riding the bench. When the player does see action, its a game changing experience.

I think Joe sent Khaseem Greene a valentines day card this past weekend.

Why the love for Bromley? Granted I missed a lot of games this season, but he sure didn't impress me from what I did see.

Probably due to the giants recent history with DT's. Linval Joseph didn't do anything first year, then came on the 2nd year. Hankins didn't do anything the first year, then came on the second year.

There is a love affair that fans start with players before the draft or right after the draft when the player gets picked up by your team. Then fans start feeling like they're in a long distance relationship because they're not getting daily updates on their player when the season starts and their guy is riding the bench. When the player does see action, its a game changing experience.

I think Joe sent Khaseem Greene a valentines day card this past weekend.

And that's very true... I saw a young man with a beautiful story who was drafted by our team... It's only right I root for him.

We were talking McClain in here. He failed a drug test and will be suspended for the first four games next year

Yeah, and his house burning down was ruled as arson. Don't know if they're pointing a finger at him for that, but he ain't had it easy for a 25 year old. Granted, most of his troubles he brought on himself, but it looked like he was on the upswing.