SportsWrath

Alldone Smith Lb 49ers

Lughead

the ticket guy at the movie theater checked inside my mom's bag for candy last time we went and i made a joke about how at least he didn't find the bomb and my mom got scared i was going to get arrested for saying that

the ticket guy at the movie theater checked inside my mom's bag for candy last time we went and i made a joke about how at least he didn't find the bomb and my mom got scared i was going to get arrested for saying that

Seriously, they do that there?! They have no right to.

Besides saying bomb, I wouldn't wear a shirt that says bomb or even has a picture depicting a bomb. Those TSA people really don't have much of a sense of humor or common sense. Those random second round screenings are absolutely bullshit. Stuff that passes the first round of screening become prohibited items the second time and are subsequently confiscated.

Besides saying bomb, I wouldn't wear a shirt that says bomb or even has a picture depicting a bomb. Those TSA people really don't have much of a sense of humor or common sense. Those random second round screenings are absolutely bullshit. Stuff that passes the first round of screening become prohibited items the second time and are subsequently confiscated.

Hasn't there been articles about how during tests with the TSA fake bombs have still been smuggled past all the new security measures.

Seriously, they do that there?! They have no right to.

True... unfortunately at some movie theaters in the City you have moonlighting cops in uniform right next to the intake line...then you have a 5th grade drop out ticket taker who will tell you that you can't bring outside food in... Most people get intimidated and the cop doesn't eve have to say anything. They throw the food away or walk out. Some major theaters have metal detectors like at an airport.

Reminds of back in 85 supposedly when the Libyans were supposedly trying to assassinate the Prez ...again ahem supposedly... they did all kinds of extra searches at the airports. My sister was in her last year at Howard University in D.C. (coincidentally Jessie Jackson's daughter was her roommate) and she used to take the Boston to NY to D.C. air shuttle..I believe Eastern Airlines was still in existence. Unticketed individuals used to be able to go to boarding area..you just couldn't go beyond THE DOOR (use the echo sound effect here) ... Well as I and my Old Man are helping my sister load up her baggage at the X Ray screen desk this mannish looking Puerto Rican chick in civilian clothes steps up and tells us that unless we have tickets we can't go any further. I have an uncle who was a customs agent and my Old Man was ex-Military Police so we know the drill and what is a real issue and what is not. So my Old Man ignores her and is speaking to my Sis...and then Ms. Bull Lesbian interrupts and says "sir you can't go further than that". Now both my Old Man had and my Sis does have are molten tempers...the kind that can burn you down... "so my Sis goes...okay Dad go put the machine gun away"... Ms. Lesbian then says I can arrest all of you for saying that. And then I see that she keeps pawing her little pocket book. I say to my Old Man...watch out Dad... she is about to whip out her MAC-10 or something... Anyway it was right before it escalated further that I hugged my sister and said to have a safe flight... and my Old Man said the same. Of course the Old Man said something like bitch I wish you would try to arrest me... I can only imagine what would have happened in today's time... :o

You're a very good son, taking your mom to the movies.