SportsWrath

Manning is a HOF QB

Firstnten

On the contrary my dear boy, I respect Egils fans and the level of trash talk they bring.

I grew up with a best friend who is a die hard Egils fan along with his brother, and they both admit the Egils will probably never win a SB in their lifetimes, but they will still trash talk like they go 19-0 every year.

That level of commitment to delusion is next to the fuckers blowing themselves up for 41 virgins or whatever the number is, probably the same number of virgins here.

A sensible Vagiants fan... FINALLY!

Thank you, My Blue Canadian Brother.

BTW... I've was with a virgin a long time ago... it's not as fun as people think.

I think you are thinking of DayneForNoGain - man that guy was hilarious in the disgustingness :)

And BronxEagle - 'Vagiants'?? I mean really? Thats your reference point? - Are we in kindergarten here? Hell - LA Scams, Foreskins, KC Briefs are atleast funny.

No, I meant Donovan4prez. DayneForNoGain is still on the board as Rusty Trombone. And he's still disgusting.

Y'all keep bitching as to why I'm even talking smack since my team hasn't won a SB.

I feel like I have to ask Y'all permission.

I'm not asking you anyway. I asked Blue.

I don't care whether you want me here or not. It's up to Blue.

I like how you say you don't give two shits what I say or think, yet YOU responded.

See what I mean about Vagiants fans?

What are you babbling about anyway?

Don't you recognize English when you see it?

What's wrong with you?

Whose bitching? I could care less if you post or not. As a matter of fact please keep posting. You're posts are an epitaph to what dope you are. You trash talk like a 13 year old girl. Even you're persona is a joke. It's almost like I can hear the tampon sliding out of your vagina over the internet.

"I'm and eagles fan who lives in the Bronx, so I's knows hows yous all are", "All you vigaints fans think you're better than eagles fans because y'all won superbowls"

That's the weakest shit ever. Each time I read one of your posts I feel like i've lost an IQ point.

Each time you hit the post button and eagles fans loses her wings...

And yeah me openly mocking you shows I really care.

I love you man!!! :LMAO:

A sensible Vagiants fan... FINALLY!

Thank you, My Blue Canadian Brother.

BTW... I've was with a virgin a long time ago... it's not as fun as people think.

I'm sure you where stud...

Did his asshole bleed when you popped his cherry? A little mud on the helmet as well?

I think you are thinking of DayneForNoGain - man that guy was hilarious in the disgustingness :)

And BronxEagle - 'Vagiants'?? I mean really? Thats your reference point? - Are we in kindergarten here? Hell - LA Scams, Foreskins, KC Briefs are atleast funny.

He really needs to up his game...His Kung Fu sucks..

The eagles fans I know are professional shit talkers. This guy WTF and his screen name? Could be something like Odelboatboy, or Jason-bottlerocket-fingerless I mean something at least with some thought behind it.

I'm CentercityGiant...I live in enemy territory....Can you hear the mission impossible music in the back ground?

Whose bitching? I could care less if you post or not. As a matter of fact please keep posting. You're posts are an epitaph to what dope you are. You trash talk like a 13 year old girl. Even you're persona is a joke. It's almost like I can hear the tampon sliding out of your vagina over the internet.

"I'm and eagles fan who lives in the Bronx, so I's knows hows yous all are", "All you vigaints fans think you're better than eagles fans because y'all won superbowls"

That's the weakest shit ever. Each time I read one of your posts I feel like i've lost an IQ point.

Each time you hit the post button and eagles fans loses her wings...

And yeah me openly mocking you shows I really care.

I love you man!!! :LMAO:

I never said any of that.

WTF are you reading?

I like how you keep insulting me (which is fine because your insults suck anyway) but can't say shit about your team.

:LMAO:

No confidence in them I guess... I know... I don't have confidence in The Vagiants either.

See... I can call you a dingleberry jacking Vagiants shitface nut boy...

but I won't do that.

I'd rather talk about how your team's O-line and running game suck ass.

He really needs to up his game...His Kung Fu sucks..

The eagles fans I know are professional shit talkers. This guy WTF and his screen name? Could be something like Odelboatboy, or Jason-bottlerocket-fingerless I mean something at least with some thought behind it.

I'm CentercityGiant...I live in enemy territory....Can you hear the mission impossible music in the back ground?

Yet you post about me to someone else.

You know... like girls do.

You two gonna lick each others assholes next?

I must be doing something to shake that ass. :LMAO:

Can we stick to football here?

I never said any of that.

WTF are you reading?

I like how you keep insulting me (which is fine because your insults suck anyway) but can't say shit about your team.

No confidence in them I guess... I know... I don't have confidence in The Vagiants either.

See... I can call you a dingleberry jacking Vagiants shitface nut boy...

but I won't do that.

I'd rather talk about how your team's O-line and running game suck ass.

Yeah you pretty much did say it. Not in that exact sentence. But you said it.

And no I don't have any confidence in the o-line. The fact that flowers is still the LT IMO sucks. Unless he's done a 180 I'm not that optimistic. But that's me and I've been wrong before.

Talk about whatever you want. You sound like an idiot consistently.

If I ever need and example of an eagles fan who doesn't deserve a player like wentz on her team I have you.

Yet you post about me to someone else.

You know... like girls do.

You two gonna lick each others assholes next?

I must be doing something to shake that ass. :LMAO:

Can we stick to football here?

Thats rich coming from a vag who just ask a gaints fan if she should keep posting.

You really think this is good material?

I must be doing something to shake that ass.

and this

I can call you a dingleberry jacking Vagiants shitface nut boy..

This isn't even a challenge. Madjack can you help this pussy out?

I have to ask do you have aspergers or on the spectrum for autism. That would explain allot.

Yeah you pretty much did say it. Not in that exact sentence. But you said it.

And no I don't have any confidence in the o-line. The fact that flowers is still the LT IMO sucks. Unless he's done a 180 I'm not that optimistic. But that's me and I've been wrong before.

Talk about whatever you want. You sound like an idiot consistently.

If I ever need and example of an eagles fan who doesn't deserve a player like wentz on her team I have you.

What the fuck does that even mean?

"Yeah... you said it... well you didn't say it... but you said it."

Fucking moron.

Why couldn't you just say your team's offense is shit and leave it at that?

Thats rich coming from a vag who just ask a gaints fan if she should keep posting.

You really think this is good material?

and this

This isn't even a challenge. Madjack can you help this pussy out?

I have to ask do you have aspergers or on the spectrum for autism. That would explain allot.

I like how I'm so lame, yet you're breaking down my every sentence.

You do know bitches do that, don't you?

I'M IN YOUR DREAMS! :LMAO:

What the fuck does that even mean?

"Yeah... you said it... well you didn't say it... but you said it."

Fucking moron.

Why couldn't you just say your team's offense is shit and leave it at that?

Does everything have to be explained to you down to the most basic level?

Here's a new SAT word for you to contemplate today.

Parody

Albeit the exaggeration is more closer to fact.

The offense isn't shit just a "major" unit of it. Try and keep up.

I like how I'm so lame, yet you're breaking down my every sentence.

You do know bitches do that, don't you?

I'M IN YOUR DREAMS! :LMAO:

Dude as far as I'm concerned you the best thing that's happened to this site in years. Maybe I missed some of the other trolls that have come and gone here. You're brand of stupidity def has me coming here more than I have been in years.

Serendipity!?!? Maybe.

Breaking down every sentence. I'm not sure you've had a post with one complete sentence in it.HAHA!!!

A complete sentence has three characteristics: ... Most importantly, the complete sentence must contain at least one main clause. A main clause contains an independent subject and verb and expresses a complete thought.

You're not only lame you're an idiot. But I guess that's what you're shooting for. I can't tell you how long I'll be amused by it or how long I'll enjoy using you as a punching bag but hey those are the mysteries of life.

On the contrary my dear boy, I respect Egils fans and the level of trash talk they bring.

I grew up with a best friend who is a die hard Egils fan along with his brother, and they both admit the Egils will probably never win a SB in their lifetimes, but they will still trash talk like they go 19-0 every year.

That level of commitment to delusion is next to the fuckers blowing themselves up for 41 virgins or whatever the number is, probably the same number of virgins here.

It's 72 virgins :rules:

Other fans shouldn't be able to troll in this section at all, ban the little racist Eagle!!!

Blue said I can continue, so shove it up your old ass.

Yet again... nothing about your football team... just dumb shit.

Even JPP's 7 fingered dumbass said The Vagiants will go 16-0.

He's showing way more faith in his team than you idiots.

The Vagiants must really suck. :LMAO:

The trash talk on this board has taken a serious dip.....man!! We need some better stuff.

Hey BronxEagle - How did Captain Dryheave work out for ya - that was a pretty big window to win a SB - a YUGE BIGLY window wasn't it - when you beat the Giants in the season like what - 70-80% of the time?? DeSean Jackson Punt return and what not!! That hurt. It truly did. But nothing compared to when Captain Dryheave was choking on Mandingo dildo year after year right?

Hmm - oh well, considering BronxEagle supports 'brotherly love' - Vagiants are the closest you are gonna get I guess. So - have your fun.

The trash talk on this board has taken a serious dip.....man!! We need some better stuff.

Hey BronxEagle - How did Captain Dryheave work out for ya - that was a pretty big window to win a SB - a YUGE BIGLY window wasn't it - when you beat the Giants in the season like what - 70-80% of the time?? DeSean Jackson Punt return and what not!! That hurt. It truly did. But nothing compared to when Captain Dryheave was choking on Mandingo dildo year after year right?

:laugh:

Sorry, Iceman.

Herc was whining about my making fun of your Vagiant... err... I mean The Vagiants... I'm not able to respond in kind.

Herc fucked it up for me.

You're funny though, Homie... all you guys are... except Herc.