SportsWrath

Manning is a HOF QB

Firstnten

NEVER!!!

I can never be this guy...

pats-vs-giants-14.jpg?w=499&h=515

:laugh:

I like The Eagles chances in the next 3 to 5 years. (I'm insane... I know)

Good young QB. (who looks like he now has receivers who can at least catch the damn ball)

I think their defense is much improved. (Cornerback is still an issue until those stud rookie CBs they just drafted are ready)

If The Vagiants are to make a run... do it now while you have the chance.

Oh... and if The Vagiants win another SB, it won't be because of OBJ.

I appreciate your enthusiasm... I'm sure this is not the first time you've felt your team is primed to win it all.. Just remember you play us twice a year... and maybe even 3 times a year. I think our D will have a huge say so in how well your team does... I don't care about images of over-zealous fans... every team has those. What counts is the # of trophies... And remember RGIII was once thought to be a very good young QB.... :D

I appreciate your enthusiasm... I'm sure this is not the first time you've felt your team is primed to win it all.. Just remember you play us twice a year... and maybe even 3 times a year. I think our D will have a huge say so in how well your team does... I don't care about images of over-zealous fans... every team has those. What counts is the # of trophies... And remember RGIII was once thought to be a very good young QB.... :D

Ok... let's not compare Carson Wentz to Robert "Its all about the brand" Griffin.

Let's not do that... it's unproductive.

You can throw those SBs at me... that's cool.

When my team doesn't win SBs and your team does... my "Let's see the face to face games in the last 5-6 seasons" strategy comes to play.

Now... why should I switch to a team when my team has beaten them 13 of the last 17 games? :laugh:

Again... I leave that to Cowboys fans.

Ok... let's not compare Carson Wentz to Robert "Its all about the brand" Griffin.

Let's not do that... it's unproductive.

You can throw those SBs at me... that's cool.

When my team doesn't win SBs and your team does... my "Let's see the face to face games in the last 5-6 seasons" strategy comes to play.

Now... why should I switch to a team when my team has beaten them 13 of the last 17 games? :laugh:

Again... I leave that to Cowboys fans.

Because you can alway pick a period of time when your team had the upper hand... it all comes down to trophies... Every NFL fan knows playing the Giants is the Eagles' super bowl... sure you win there... sometimes... but when it matters most??

Who are we kidding.

The Cowboys game is the Eagles' Super Bowl.

My SB is both Vagiants games a year.

I love when The Eagles beat them and I laugh at my neighbors' while they complain about Eli.

Very entertaining. :laugh:

I don't worry too much about The Cowboys... they're not doing shit.

Washington worries me more... The Eagles can't seem to beat them lately.

LOL man this topic just comes up year after year without an answer just tons of questions. I'd say we wait until he retires to start the number crunching and comparisons. I think Eli Manning will be a first ballot hall of famer and he has done it in a very tough class in this period of history of the NFL. You can't look at the QB's of the 80's or 90's nevermind any time period before that and use it as a benchmark. Eli Manning is going to be compared to his time period and his class, and he will prove to be a Hall of Fame QB regardless of popular opinion because it is about what you do in the NFL overall instead of how you do year to year.

Only if The HOF has a "Most interceptions thrown to seal losses" wing.

Is that next to the randle Cuntingham golden shoe lace wing? Eagle fans aren't allowed n the Bronx. From what I've seen you can only watch philly games in bath houses there. Careful not to drop the soap.

I don't think there is must argument there either.

Manning fucked the dog last year, or just his wife, either way Manning decision making was god awful and he still cant throw consistently throw a pass that doesnt sail on the WR.

But he wins games..... most of the time, only when it matters really ala the playoff games.

You see I'm not there with you/. When you have to get the ball out in under a second poor decisions are made. Especially when your blind side is completely exposed.

I love when The Eagles beat them and I laugh at my neighbors' while they complain about Eli.

No surprise here the bar is always set low with special needs eagles fans. Right now they have one of the most promising QB's in the league and beating the giants is thier superbowl....gay...

Here is a hint. Winning the Supebowl is winning the superbowl. I mean you get a trophy and a ring not a laugh and a W in the regular season win loss column. I know this is a tough concept for you but reality is what it is. Sorry to break it to you.

They were talking about this on ESPN radio the other day, I as a Giants fan have always considered him HOF, but the fact he is in top 10 all time passing yards has to seal the deal and shut up all the haters. Plus take into account that he is basically the poster boy for how an NFL player should conduct himself both on and off the field, he's a lock.

Commonsense is hard to come by these days. And you my friend have bucket loads of it.

I don't care about that "No SB rings" crap.

I root for my team and shit on every other team.

I do it annually.

I pay taxes annually.

The whole point of the NFL is to win the superbowl...but who cares!!?!?! ..Superbowls wez dont cares bout no superbowls...

NEVER!!!

I can never be this guy...

pats-vs-giants-14.jpg?w=499&h=515

I like The Eagles chances in the next 3 to 5 years. (I'm insane... I know)

Good young QB. (who looks like he now has receivers who can at least catch the damn ball)

I think their defense is much improved. (Cornerback is still an issue until those stud rookie CBs they just drafted are ready)

If The Vagiants are to make a run... do it now while you have the chance.

Oh... and if The Vagiants win another SB, it won't be because of OBJ.

But you are this guy

9762974-nfl-new-york-giants-at-philadelp

Not the two idiots in costumes the leprechaun in the background you're magically retarded.

LOL man this topic just comes up year after year without an answer just tons of questions. I'd say we wait until he retires to start the number crunching and comparisons. I think Eli Manning will be a first ballot hall of famer and he has done it in a very tough class in this period of history of the NFL. You can't look at the QB's of the 80's or 90's nevermind any time period before that and use it as a benchmark. Eli Manning is going to be compared to his time period and his class, and he will prove to be a Hall of Fame QB regardless of popular opinion because it is about what you do in the NFL overall instead of how you do year to year.

He's pretty far along in his career now. Allot of questions have been answered and the story isn't over.

The giants eagles feud on message boards was fun back in the mid 2000s. Now it's just kinda awkward to watch an eagle fan do this

It was drolap1, biodsy there was one poster on the gaints boards that was a HOF troll i wish I could remember his name.

It was drolap1, biodsy there was one poster on the gaints boards that was a HOF troll i wish I could remember his name.

Donovan4prez.

And yes, Eli earned those 2 SB wins. I was simply stating he'll be able to get in because of them.

And therein lies the rub... The Giants do shit... :D

And therein lies the rub... The Giants do shit... :D

I'm seeing these Vagiants fans around me saying "OBJ, Marshall, and Shepherd! SB BABY!"

:LMAO:

Vagiants ain't doing shit either.

Vagiants O-line = Trash

Vagiants RBs = Trash

If ya'll are planning to throw all season, ShEli is gonna have another 25 pick season.

(That's gonna be funny to watch)

And OBJ? You can't win a title with OBJ.

You just can't!

He's too into his brand.

This motherfucker cries on the sidelines.

HE CRIES! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

yetf.jpg?token=1500397112_cf57104f6cef17

THERE'S NO CRYING IN FOOTBALL!

I would say good luck... but it's The Vagiants.

I pay taxes annually.

The whole point of the NFL is to win the superbowl...but who cares!!?!?! ..Superbowls wez dont cares bout no superbowls...

That's the whole point?

You realize only one team can win it per season.

What about the rest of the league?

That's cool... but The Vagiants ain't winning shit this season either, so I guess there's no point.

Keep holding on to those SBs... it's gonna be a long time.

And I meant that I didn't care that The Eagles haven't won a SB as of yet and I'm still a fan.

Not whether they'll win one in my lifetime... I care about that.

See... Vagiants fans kill me with having to explain shit they should've comprehended.

That's my fault though.

Maybe I'll have flashcards next time.

You're a Celtics fan too, huh? Interesting.

Can't wait for my neighbor's annual Vagiants rant meltdowns. :laugh:

Always entertaining.

We won 11 games last year. Why are you still in this thread?

And didn't win shit.

I'm just here because I feel like it.

Maybe I'm here to set Vagiants fan's delusions straight.

Or to wipe my nose.

There's a few reasons.

Why are you still here?