SportsWrath

Undrafted players

BlueInCanada

Jones is suppose to be a pretty good player but character issues forced him off draft boards.

Acouple more;

* San Jose State FB Shane Smith: He bench pressed 36 reps at his pro day, according to published reports.

* Temple TE Colin Thompson: The 6-foot-4 pass catcher is a Philadelphia native.

* Temple TE Romond Deloatch: The 6-foot-4, 220-pounder played both sides of the ball last season. He had 18 catches for 242 yards and a touchdown as a tight end, and eight tackles, seven tackles for loss and four sacks as a pass-rushing defensive end.

* Florida State WR Travis Rudolph: The 6-foot, 189-pounder was productive in college, but there are questions if he has the necessary athleticism to produce in the NFL.

* Florida State WR Travis Rudolph: The 6-foot, 189-pounder was productive in college, but there are questions if he has the necessary athleticism to produce in the NFL.

Rudolph has great hands, really good route runner. Doesn't have great speed, and kind of a wiry frame. I like him as a guy who can back up Shepard in the slot. I think he's a good complementary receiver, a possession guy, and he'll make the plays he's supposed to make. He's a good pickup because his strengths will play in the NFL. I wonder if he'll be able to shed bigger press corners.

I'd feel a lot better if Shane Smith were to stick as a blocking fullback.

:TU:

Now that is a bandwagon I'd join. It could happen too IF McAdoo is interested in running any kind of power running game. Hope he learned that lesson from last year and is ready to move his offense into 2017.

So I guess some NFL pundits are praising the Giants for landing Dunker, guess he was the best Olineman not drafted.

One of JRs type of guys "amazing athlete but raw"

LOL!!! What a great reason to be arrested! Can you picture our 6'4 320lb lineman on a vespa!

He redshirted his first year in Gainesville, but an arrest for grand theft of a motor scooter made him decide to transfer in the following spring.