SportsWrath

DK/FD Week 4

Treehugger

Yeah sorry I am pretty dry sometimes. Jones was a TD dependent sell high candidate until Adams got hurt but now all bets are off and I think you can roll with him full time as long as he's starting

Yeah sorry I am pretty dry sometimes. Jones was a TD dependent sell high candidate until Adams got hurt but now all bets are off and I think you can roll with him full time as long as he's starting

Damn, got me before lol

I was/am very concerned about Brown with Vick under center. As a Brown owner in fantasy, this is no bueno. In one league, I own both Brown AND Roethlisberger. Hoping for a Walt Frazier moment with Roethlisberger in a week or two.

I did have Le'Veon Bell in my Perfect Challenge lineup, as I thought they would lean heavily on him last night with Vick not having a lot of time to work with the ones in that offense before the game last night. I was right, although Le'Veon's numbers probably aren't going to be among the top 2 RB's for the week.

I haven't looked at salaries yet, but just some names I like to have big weeks this week in terms of bargains:

Of course I like Karlos Williams (doesn't everyone?)

I like Percy Harvin with Sammy Watkins out.

I really like how Jordan Reed and Kirk Cousins have chemistry, and think Reed will continue to put up good numbers.

I noticed Matt Jones was getting all the high leverage work in the game against the Giants... Morris was an afterthought. Thompson got work late when they went exclusively to the pass game when they were down big... Matt Jones is a guy I will look more into.

Lance Dunbar I think will have a big game against the Patriots.

I still love Moncrief as long as his price stays low and the matchup is not terrible... great situation for Moncrief.

Charles Clay vs NYG - we are allergic to covering tight ends (4th highest fantasy points allowed vs TE's in the NFL).

A couple of guys I hate this week:

Eifert vs KC - be careful here... I think Eifert will be asked to stay in to block a lot against the KC pass rush with Justin Houston and Tamba Hali.

Ebron vs Seattle - with Chancellor coming back, I think that defense is much improved, particularly in the middle of the field.

I was/am very concerned about Brown with Vick under center. As a Brown owner in fantasy, this is no bueno. In one league, I own both Brown AND Roethlisberger. Hoping for a Walt Frazier moment with Roethlisberger in a week or two.

I did have Le'Veon Bell in my Perfect Challenge lineup, as I thought they would lean heavily on him last night with Vick not having a lot of time to work with the ones in that offense before the game last night. I was right, although Le'Veon's numbers probably aren't going to be among the top 2 RB's for the week.

I haven't looked at salaries yet, but just some names I like to have big weeks this week in terms of bargains:

Of course I like Karlos Williams (doesn't everyone?)

I like Percy Harvin with Sammy Watkins out.

I really like how Jordan Reed and Kirk Cousins have chemistry, and think Reed will continue to put up good numbers.

I noticed Matt Jones was getting all the high leverage work in the game against the Giants... Morris was an afterthought. Thompson got work late when they went exclusively to the pass game when they were down big... Matt Jones is a guy I will look more into.

Lance Dunbar I think will have a big game against the Patriots.

I still love Moncrief as long as his price stays low and the matchup is not terrible... great situation for Moncrief.

Charles Clay vs NYG - we are allergic to covering tight ends (4th highest fantasy points allowed vs TE's in the NFL).

A couple of guys I hate this week:

Eifert vs KC - be careful here... I think Eifert will be asked to stay in to block a lot against the KC pass rush with Justin Houston and Tamba Hali.

Ebron vs Seattle - with Chancellor coming back, I think that defense is much improved, particularly in the middle of the field.

Cowboys are playing the Saints this week and the Pats are on Bye.

I don't like Karlos Williams this week, for the record. I think we keep him pretty quiet.

I'm also betting on this being Melvin Gordon's coming out party. His workload has been increasing and Cleveland are the team to do it against.

I agree with you on the KC @ Cin game, Jim. I think the KC D come in angry after being embarrassed in primetime last week and rape them. And a lot of guys will be chasing points with A.J. Green. Dalton is also due for his annual meltdown.

In fact, I have them as one of my trifecta this week (NYG, OAK & KC).

Cincy is good at home--especially in early season "meaningless" games. I am considering laying the four points if I decide to bet a third game this week. I also have zero faith in Andy Reid at this point. Kc might be the worst play calling offense I've ever seen

I don't like Karlos Williams this week, for the record. I think we keep him pretty quiet.

I'm also betting on this being Melvin Gordon's coming out party. His workload has been increasing and Cleveland are the team to do it against.

I'm still not a believer in Gordon... not only do I think he will start being the feature back, but I'm not a believer in his skill. I don't think he'll be the top RB he was drafted to be, ever. Haven't we all been down this road with Wisconsin RB's in the NFL? Montee Ball, James White, Brian Calhoun, Michael Bennett, Ron Dayne. Now Gordon. I'll believe it when I see it with this guy.

I'm still not a believer in Gordon... not only do I think he will start being the feature back, but I'm not a believer in his skill. I don't think he'll be the top RB he was drafted to be, ever. Haven't we all been down this road with Wisconsin RB's in the NFL? Montee Ball, James White, Brian Calhoun, Michael Bennett, Ron Dayne. Now Gordon. I'll believe it when I see it with this guy.

I haven't watched any SD games, but from what I've heard he's been looking pretty good during the regular season.

COLTS ALERT Luck is questionable for Sunday. If he can not go the colts will start 17 year vet Matt Hasselbeck or 7 year vet Josh Johnson

Colts Players that this may affect

WR Hilton

WR Moncrief

TE Fleener.... I think Allen is still out if not well add him to the list

RB Gore

Here are my 25¢ picks for the week just throwing out a bunch of different player combos on different games, instead of what I did last week which was a bunch of different player combos on one game. I can see where I have a propensity to use the same or a handful of the same players which could be a benefit or a down fall . now each game has a different game scope like for example early games, late games. Mon and Thur games only. or all 15 games this week . I did not however pick player that is playing in London this week.

2015_dk4_1.png

2015_dk4_2.png

2015_dk4_3.png

2015_dk4_4b.png

Edit- games 6,9 and 11 I have a good amount of money left in cap space and I may go in and swap some players around later but I as going more for FPPG/OPRK rather than a big name (high dollar) player that may only have say 15 FPPG like (Calvin Johnson vs seahawks)

I'm taking out Moncrief. With Luck reportedly OUT for today, I really don't trust Colts players, with the possible exception of RB. I will be very much keeping an eye on Josh Robinson... I just wonder if Gore is finally starting to wear down. Not only for DFS, but traditional fantasy, Josh Robinson is very much on my radar.

BTW, another cheap TE option I am looking at for this morning is Kyle Rudolph. Thinking is that Minnesota will need to throw the ball a good deal vs Denver.

ok you talked me into it I needed to add another game anyway for an even $3 game day. ( [12] .25¢ games this week)

anyone have Devonta Freeman ? 3 TDS so far today. I only have him in 1 Game this week :TD:

I mostly ignored him because of the matchup with Houston. Big mistake. Dare I say Devonta Freeman is matchup proof? I don't think Tevin Coleman is getting his job back.