SportsWrath

Sportswath 1 Fantasy Football Roll Call

BronxRik

League Expansion  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should we add more teams to the league?

• Yes, 10 teams max.
    • Yes, 12 teams max.
    • No.

Of course. Our teams never break down

Oh please. You're in this league 5 minutes and already talking shit? Besides, your brand of computer has no bearing on the resilience of your *free* fantasy football team.

Oh please. You're in this league 5 minutes and already talking shit? Besides, your brand of computer has no bearing on the resilience of your *free* fantasy football team.

Of course, this is for sportswrath bragging rights, brutha!

I'd like to find a way to have an account where we can all put in like $5 bucks a week and at the end of the season divvy it up between the top 3 winners.

12 teams X $5 a week = $60 a week in the pot

$60 X 16 weeks = $960 to be split up between the top 3, say $500 to the top dog, $300 for 2nd and $160 for 3rd.

It'd have to be on the honor system that everyone would deposit every week before the Thursday night game. And someone would have to manage the account and set it up. Wouldn't want someone to pull an Enron with our cash.

I'd do maybe 10 dollar flat fee, maybe even 20 but if we were doing 60 dollars I'd have to likely bow out.

I'm involved in a money league already and I'm a poor college student at the moment.

I'd like to find a way to have an account where we can all put in like $5 bucks a week and at the end of the season divvy it up between the top 3 winners.

12 teams X $5 a week = $60 a week in the pot

$60 X 16 weeks = $960 to be split up between the top 3, say $500 to the top dog, $300 for 2nd and $160 for 3rd.

It'd have to be on the honor system that everyone would deposit every week before the Thursday night game. And someone would have to manage the account and set it up. Wouldn't want someone to pull an Enron with our cash.

I'd have to check again, but Fanduel allows you to have friends only in their pools. Not sure of the pull on their part.

I was just rambling out loud. Didn't realize how much it broke down to a season. $5 bucks a week sounds like peanuts, but it adds up. Maybe I'll give it some deeper thought for next year.

I was just rambling out loud. Didn't realize how much it broke down to a season. $5 bucks a week sounds like peanuts, but it adds up. Maybe I'll give it some deeper thought for next year.

By next year, god willing, I'll have been graduated from college and be in a position where throwing more money at a fantasy football league is a smarter option.

It's not a smart decision for me currently.

Maybe use Paypal to collect everyones money and email it back to the winner when they win. We had a pool like this in my neighborhood for a pick-um pool, not fantasy. but we got all the money up front so people couldn't come up with BS reasons not to pay.

Nice.

Now if I could just get Trash to sign up and complete the league.

We're at an uneven 11 now.

Uh hum. I take that back. Spoke too soon. Trash is in. Our league is set.

Thanks fellas. Looking forward to another fun season. Good luck to all.