SportsWrath

Black Unicorn SUSPENDED Indefinitely

Lughead

Here's a link to the altercation.

It really wasn't anything. You read the papers and you'd think he fucking gave Fuller a backbreaker before he spit blood onto him.

There was no "choke slam." This is what a choke slam looks like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnzItV5bKnI

Its pretty obvious they just think he's a douche and don't want him around. Remember... this is another guy that Giants fans still sing the blues about. If only we could have a team with Bennett, Marvin Austin, Hakeem Nicks, and Linval Joseph... we'd make the Super Bowl every year.

Here's a link to the altercation.

It really wasn't anything. You read the papers and you'd think he fucking gave Fuller a backbreaker before he spit blood onto him.

There was no "choke slam." This is what a choke slam looks like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnzItV5bKnI

Its pretty obvious they just think he's a douche and don't want him around. Remember... this is another guy that Giants fans still sing the blues about. If only we could have a team with Bennett, Marvin Austin, Hakeem Nicks, and Linval Joseph... we'd make the Super Bowl every year.

Fuller deserved that retaliation. What a douche move.

My understanding is that Fuller was trying to swipe the ball away, caught the shoulder pad, and they both went to the ground. It was unintentional on Fuller's part. Bennett escalated it by body slamming Fuller to the ground. Fuller seemed to take it in stride.

Bennett, if released, would be a huge upgrade on anyone we have on the roster. I would fully endorse the Giants making an attempt. Hell, I'd even make a phone call to entertain a trade at this point in time. Take one of our shitty TEs and a draft pick and we'll take this asshole off your hands kinda deal.

My understanding is that Fuller was trying to swipe the ball away, caught the shoulder pad, and they both went to the ground. It was unintentional on Fuller's part. Bennett escalated it by body slamming Fuller to the ground. Fuller seemed to take it in stride.

Bennett, if released, would be a huge upgrade on anyone we have on the roster. I would fully endorse the Giants making an attempt. Hell, I'd even make a phone call to entertain a trade at this point in time. Take one of our shitty TEs and a draft pick and we'll take this asshole off your hands kinda deal.

Actually, he gave Fuller a backbreaker and spit blood in his face... it wasn't a body slam.

Supposedly he gets in fights or scraps about every other play....in one series he got in an altercation with every member of the Bears secondary......the Bears got tired of it ...specially messing with a #1 pick.....and felt that if you play like you practice...he was going to cost them some unsportsmen like penalties this season.

They are doing this to chill the fucker out.

Not sure that is possible.

C. Wgaon.

• 2 weeks later...