SportsWrath

Texans Andre Johnson Looking For Trade

K3VIN

A 3rd round pick, sure.

Anything above that I'd rather just get another rookie like Beckham who will be with the team longer then four years.

Not to mention reports are they are just going to cut him if they cant find a trade partner so just throw money at him instead.

If he wants to get paid like an aging wr playing the no2 spot trying one last chance at glory with a real qb, then I'd work him out.

T.O. in Buffalo still caught 55 balls for 800+ yds and 5tds.

i'd take him as a possession receiver. he was still effective in that role last year but i'd also be worried about him falling off even faster next year because of all the mileage and damage to those legs over the last 12 years. as with anything it'd come down to his price

i'd take him as a possession receiver. he was still effective in that role last year but i'd also be worried about him falling off even faster next year because of all the mileage and damage to those legs over the last 12 years. as with anything it'd come down to his price

Agreed...but he wouldnt need to catch 85 balls a year with Bechman and Cruz...he'd just need to catch 40 to 50....and 90% of what is tossed to him....that would be a huge up tick over all the drops from last year or when Eli was off a yard or two....he is big...he knows how to position himself...he is not afraid to go over the middle.....and he has great hands.....

C. Wagon

He's not going to sign with the Giants, that much is for sure. He inexplicably wants to be a team's number one and he wouldn't even be the 3rd best receiver on the Giants.

Wouldn't want to trade for him, but at the right price after being cut, sure. Nice big target to complement OBJ and Cruz.

Exactly. We need that big target (Plax comes to mind) and it would be a huge compliment to OBJ and Cruz... huge.

I don't think Randle's last few games were a mirage. He's younger, faster, cheaper and better than Johnson at this point. I'm more worried about Cruz overcoming his injury than I am Randle. I'd look for a cheaper slot receiver, just in case.

I don't think Randle's last few games were a mirage. He's younger, faster, cheaper and better than Johnson at this point. I'm more worried about Cruz overcoming his injury than I am Randle. I'd look for a cheaper slot receiver, just in case.

I'm telling you right now: Randle's last few games were a mirage.

He doesn't run great routes, doesn't track the ball well, still has brain-farts, and catches with his body... not his hands.

He won't be here in 2016.

I'm telling you right now: Randle's last few games were a mirage.

He doesn't run great routes, doesn't track the ball well, still has brain-farts, and catches with his body... not his hands.

He won't be here in 2016.

Randle = Manningham.