SportsWrath

Giants vs. Patriots - preseason wk 4

CrazedDogs

That was one of the more exciting second halves of preseason football Ive ever seen. Lauletta significantly outplayed Tanney all preseason. If theyre planning to keep 3 and he doesnt make the team over Tanney, Im not sure whats wrong with Shurmur. 21 unanswered points to erase the deficit created by Tanney and actually win the game on the final play.

Now that was a fun game, best preseason game in years. When was the last time you saw the Giants take the field like that on a win? Last time I saw it we were going to the super bowl.

Lauletta definitely outplayed Tanney this preseason. Alonzo Russell has done more than enough to make the roster.

I can already see a few for the practice squad: O'Hagan, Reggie White Jr., Chris Slayton, Josiah Tauaefa.

It would be a good idea to have Sam Beal on pup and see if we can bring him back midseason.

I think you can only be on pup if either your injury happened before practices started or it happened outside of football.

This man speaks the truth.

Beal either goes to IR (best case he's activated in eight weeks) practice squad (and he's 100% going to another teams roster) or he stays on the 53.