SportsWrath

Lugs Keeper League 2017

Lughead

OSI............DRAGONS...........POOH BEARS.......... I need your keepers tell me the 5 you want by Noon Eastern time Today OR IF not I will set your team to Whom ever has the top 5 points on your team.

NEXT DRAFT IS SEPTEMBER 1st FRIDAY NIGHT 7:00 PM you all can go in and redo your Keepers now.

That's 4pm Pacific. No way I can make that, I don't get home from work until after 9 your time.

This is one reason I was asking about how to set auto draft. I made my keeper picks, and I probably will be a no show so I apologize in advance for the 1:30 hold time while my team auto picks.

That's 4pm Pacific. No way I can make that, I don't get home from work until after 9 your time.

This is one reason I was asking about how to set auto draft. I made my keeper picks, and I probably will be a no show so I apologize in advance for the 1:30 hold time while my team auto picks.

I can do later then 7 eastern if it helps rik. I can draft as late as needed Friday night most likely

I'm ok with what Yahoo picks if it's not going to hold up the time. I think if I pre-rank it'll just pick, or if my pick is taken it'll go to next best player available. I think if some dope doesn't show up and doesn't pre-rank, that's when Yahoo takes the full allotted time. Either way, I'm fine with auto pick.

I won't be signed in, I'll be working. But one would think Yahoo could simply put a button somewhere that allowed you to click autodraft, and then just pick best player available. Would make life a whole lot easier. I just hate that if you're not there it takes the full amount of time.

I won't be signed in, I'll be working. But one would think Yahoo could simply put a button somewhere that allowed you to click autodraft, and then just pick best player available. Would make life a whole lot easier. I just hate that if you're not there it takes the full amount of time.

Rik will Saturday night 7 PM Eastern work for you?

It would, but don't change it for me. Everyone else has their plans set. I'm actually wanting to see how good a team I get with Yahoo picking for me. Every year the dudes who don't show get better teams than I do attending the draft. Besides, I had my fun picking IR players and kickers when the original draft tanked.

I found out the problem to the last draft. Seeing how I added a custom Snaking draft. (worst to first ) I was supposed to go in and manually add the keepers for each Manager for each round. I thought it was going to be Automatic . :facepalm: Personally I am starting to not like the snake draft. Going into Friday nights Re- Draft we should be good to go. If you go look at your current roster now on Yahoo you will see your keepers.