SportsWrath

The Philadelphia Eagles...

BronxEagle

Any Giant fan supporting the Eagles will be forced to turn in their fan card. Then be eternally banned.

WTF is wrong with you people?

I'm not supporting them.... but BG is right, they have been in some exciting games.

The Chiefs, aside from the Pittsburgh game, are far more exciting..

yeah, they're fun to watch.

Kareem Hunt, holy shit, how did he fall so far?

Which is why I asked what other teams are more exciting to watch, and he said NFC not NFL... :huh:

LOL, ok, I'm gonna break this down because.....well.....it's just bugging me. Nothing personal, honest.

You originally posted:

As much as you all hate the Eagles, you have to admit they are the most exciting team to watch this year. C'mon... Admit it. :laugh:

No distinction between AFC or NFC, just that the Eagles are exciting to watch.

To which NSA replied:

In the NFC East, for sure.

This statement leaves it open that there are other more exciting teams around the league but that within the NFC East the Eagles are exciting. For sure.

Then other people proceeded to post other teams that are more exciting and I threatened to ban Giants fans supporting the Eagles.

Just to ease my OCD.

Which is why I asked what other teams are more exciting to watch, and he said NFC not NFL... :huh:

Why bother?

Vagiants fans didn't see The Eagles being good and Rik won't allow them to admit it.

They were so far up the receiving corps ass, that now it's like they got smacked upside their arrogant heads while standing in the dark.

:laugh:

In the NFC East, for sure.

Okay, I'll bite... What team in the NFC is more exciting to watch on either side of the ball?

I narrowed it down in this post

The Chiefs, aside from the Pittsburgh game, are far more exciting..

5-2, which should set us apart after tonight. Honestly, the foreskins have me a little concerned. Typically these are the kind of games we drop for whatever reason.

LOL, ok, I'm gonna break this down because.....well.....it's just bugging me. Nothing personal, honest.

You originally posted:

No distinction between AFC or NFC, just that the Eagles are exciting to watch.

To which NSA replied:

This statement leaves it open that there are other more exciting teams around the league but that within the NFC East the Eagles are exciting. For sure.

Then other people proceeded to post other teams that are more exciting and I threatened to ban Giants fans supporting the Eagles.

Just to ease my OCD.

I'm pretty sure the conversation maps. See above.