SportsWrath

Sports talk question all opinions welcomed.

Chuck Wagon

So...if Kolb leads the Eagles to a second straight SB win.

A) Should he be the Starter in Philly next year?

B) Does his having two SB rings as a QB...consecutive.....make him a HOF'er...and if not...does it cock block Eli's strongest HOF credential?

Talk among yourselves and thank you in advance.

C. Wagon

So...if Kolb leads the Eagles to a second straight SB win.

A) Should he be the Starter in Philly next year?

B) Does his having two SB rings as a QB...consecutive.....make him a HOF'er...and if not...does it cock block Eli's strongest HOF credential?

Talk among yourselves and thank you in advance.

C. Wagon

A) I don't think they start him, some articles say the Eagles are probably going to franchise tag him, then trade him to a QB needy team, which is their smartest option since he'll probably fetch them a first round pick plus more.

Wentz has shown he can win games and lead the team, dude is just made of glass.

Not like Foles is old Mr.Reliable, he hasnt started a full 16 game season either due to injuries, etc.

But you never know, it's the NFL, crazier shit has happened.

If the Eagles suddenly trade Wentz and Foles signs a four year contract with them, it wouldnt surprise me either.

B) Two SB rings are impressive, but I think the thing that would be stopping him is the fact he didnt start the season, just came in for Wentz, so a debate could be made that if Foles was the starter maybe the team doesnt even make the playoffs, or the debate could be made they would of won more.

Now if he goes to another team/stays with the Eagles, and puts up some pro-bowl #'s and makes another some more playoff runs, there would probably be some merit that he could be in the hall.

Eli has the advantage of being able to say "I've played full 16 games seasons and made multiple playoff appearances" , etc.

A) I don't think they start him, some articles say the Eagles are probably going to franchise tag him, then trade him to a QB needy team, which is their smartest option since he'll probably fetch them a first round pick plus more.

Wentz has shown he can win games and lead the team, dude is just made of glass.

Not like Foles is old Mr.Reliable, he hasnt started a full 16 game season either due to injuries, etc.

But you never know, it's the NFL, crazier shit has happened.

If the Eagles suddenly trade Wentz and Foles signs a four year contract with them, it wouldnt surprise me either.

B) Two SB rings are impressive, but I think the thing that would be stopping him is the fact he didnt start the season, just came in for Wentz, so a debate could be made that if Foles was the starter maybe the team doesnt even make the playoffs, or the debate could be made they would of won more.

Now if he goes to another team/stays with the Eagles, and puts up some pro-bowl #'s and makes another some more playoff runs, there would probably be some merit that he could be in the hall.

Eli has the advantage of being able to say "I've played full 16 games seasons and made multiple playoff appearances" , etc.

That makes sense on the HOF......He is sort of the modern day Earl Morrell.

C. Wgaon