SportsWrath

TE Jake Ballard Waived

Lughead

Guest StrahansGap

4 pages arguing over Ballard? Why?

It's a shame he's gone, but it's not like we lost a league leading TE. He had 600 yards in receptions? Not all that impressive when the QB throws for nearly 5,000 yards.

Not like 1,001 yards when your QB throws 3500, AND you're known for your blocking.

I'm also wondering when Bear Pascoe had all these big chances to win the TE spot. Two years ago, he played fullback.

Fact is, if Beckum wasn't such a total fuck-up, neither of these guys would have had much playing time.

Be careful dude. Bleedin will now go on a 7 paragraph diatribe on how you're wrong about Jake "tony Gonzales" Ballard.

Ballard is a big man, on a real bad knee

I'm not sure if this matters much at this point.....there was no way he helps us this year..... maybe never.....torn ACL is one thing but when you need microfracture you are talking 2-3 yr recovery

I think Bellicheck is losing it with this move, makes no sense.

Ballard is a big man, on a real bad knee

I'm not sure if this matters much at this point.....there was no way he helps us this year..... maybe never.....torn ACL is one thing but when you need microfracture you are talking 2-3 yr recovery

I think Bellicheck is losing it with this move, makes no sense.

makes perfect sense he will pump Ballard for Giant inside information, after we beat his ass twice in the Superbowl HE will try what ever he can to make sure it wont happen again. then when he has what he wants Ballard gets cut.

RamboII.jpg

We will all watch in awe this year as the lame Gronkowski and the even lamer Ballard tear up the record books.....this should be a performance worthy of Steve Smiths in Philly last year

Awesome move by Hoodie and his gang.........stunning really

We will all watch in awe this year as the lame Gronkowski and the even lamer Ballard tear up the record books.....this should be a performance worthy of Steve Smiths in Philly last year

Awesome move by Hoodie and his gang.........stunning really

Ballard isn't playing this year if he was he would still be with the Giants.

But Dude did you see the video?

I saw it. On half those catches, the defensive players reacted like they were saying to themselves "Holy shit! They're actually THROWING to the guy!" lol

i really don't dislike ballard at all. he was one of my favorite players last year. i just think i'd be upset about losing about 25 other players before him

Couldn't agree more. The man came up as big as he could when we needed him, just that his "big" wasn't all that great.

Probably wouldn't have posted on this thread at all if it weren't for the Bavaro comparisons, which were all out of proportion to the guy's impact.

But I really wish him well, and I am grateful for what he did last year.

I saw it. On half those catches, the defensive players reacted like they were saying to themselves "Holy shit! They're actually THROWING to the guy!" lol

Couldn't agree more. The man came up as big as he could when we needed him, just that his "big" wasn't all that great.

Probably wouldn't have posted on this thread at all if it weren't for the Bavaro comparisons, which were all out of proportion to the guy's impact.

But I really wish him well, and I am grateful for what he did last year.

:LMAO:

Yes heaven forbid anyone be compared to the almighty Bavaro........give me a Brake

Ballard and Boss were rare finds........waiting for Jerry Reese to pull another rabbit out of his hat with a 6'10, 290 lbs Boss look alike

brake.gif

You think Bill would offer up $500,000 just to pump Jake for info........he probably wont give much up anyway

Bill- How do you stop JPP

Jake- Buffalo Rifle????

LOL, Hoodie Cheater would get one if he could. Besides what do the Giants care about New England? They're not on the schedule. If we play them this year, that means whomever replaced Ballard is fairly successful.

LOL, Hoodie Cheater would get one if he could. Besides what do the Giants care about New England? They're not on the schedule. If we play them this year, that means whomever replaced Ballard is fairly successful.

Like it or not we are still the two best teams in the NFL........there is a high probability we will meet them again this year

I'm sure he is sick of losing to us

Like it or not we are still the two best teams in the NFL........there is a high probability we will meet them again this year

I'm sure he is sick of losing to us

I don't see them getting by the Ravens this time around.. it might very well Giants Ravens... and hopefully I payback for 2000