SportsWrath

Let bygones be bygones

NeMesiS

y88CYaw.jpg

I'll take two.

Telling the press he was retiring at the end of a season? Meh that team wasnt as good as some thought it was, and maybe it could of been used as motivation.

Criticizing Eli for playing like trash in the playoffs where he threw like 11INTs to 2TDs combined, meh he deserved it, and he wasnt on the team anymore.

I got no hard feelings, and have good memories from when he use to play. That last year he was reaching a level seldom seen.

I bet he has a lot of regrets. If he could have just kept quiet and supported his QB and coach, he probably would have a ring right now, and walked away one of the most beloved and respected Giant of all time. Its a shame.

and a bit of a rapist.

but so much fun to watch. Couldn't hold a candle to Joe Morris though. That guy was fucking legit until injuries derailed him.

More than a bit... :laugh: JM is a legend, if you didn't respect him, he made you pay. I'm just saying Megget was a better RB than Barber. As an Iggs fan, Barber didn't concern me in the least. Megget hung points on us with out best D of the decade, and did it with ease.

No... tiki actually produced. Ike did not... dude had stones hands...

He was fucking clutch on third downs, you're thinking of the wrong WR. Only knock everyone has against Ike Hilliard was his durability and their personal expectations to him being a first round pick and not a second round pick like Amani Toomer.

He was fucking clutch on third downs, you're thinking of the wrong WR. Only knock everyone has against Ike Hilliard was his durability and their personal expectations to him being a first round pick and not a second round pick like Amani Toomer.

Yeah Hilliard didnt have a bad career, if all of a teams draft picks turned out to have a career like Hilliards you would be able to field a pretty good team every year.

The only pick around Ike's that year that would of been a better trade off was Tony Gonzo but I don't think the Giants even needed a TE at that point.

Tim Carter was the WR I was more disappointed about.

I guess being a top 10 pick everyone wanted Hilliard to be the next best thing, when honestly if your first round pick can play a solid 8-10 years of football for your club it's a success.

Yeah Hilliard didnt have a bad career, if all of a teams draft picks turned out to have a career like Hilliards you would be able to field a pretty good team every year.

The only pick around Ike's that year that would of been a better trade off was Tony Gonzo but I don't think the Giants even needed a TE at that point.

Tim Carter was the WR I was more disappointed about.

I guess being a top 10 pick everyone wanted Hilliard to be the next best thing, when honestly if your first round pick can play a solid 8-10 years of football for your club it's a success.

Agreed