SportsWrath

The Philadelphia Eagles...

BronxEagle

Eagles and Redskins got better. Dallas pretty much stayed the same. Giants, I thought, had stayed the same...but apparently they got much worse.

I don't know that Philly is ready to take on the likes of the Packers or Falcons just yet, but they've definitely taken steps in the right direction.

Eagles and Redskins got better. Dallas pretty much stayed the same. Giants, I thought, had stayed the same...but apparently they got much worse.

I don't know that Philly is ready to take on the likes of the Packers or Falcons just yet, but they've definitely taken steps in the right direction.

I said the same thing last year, Philly is getting young and crazy talented.

Wentz is gonna haunt the nfc east for the next 10 plus years.

They will never win a SB because face it they are the Eagles but they will make it hard for any team to take on the nfc east title.

That argument doesnt really hold up when your team is 0-5 and looking at a garbage season for the next 11 weeks.

Sure it does- success is cyclical. The best teams become the worst teams and so on. Thats how its supposed to work. You can lead a team to the promised land with high draft picks. Only the lucky few accomplish the flag. Thats where we differ from other teams. Besides for 1 time, when we get there, we finish.

That argument doesnt really hold up when your team is 0-5 and looking at a garbage season for the next 11 weeks.

I don't talk trash when we're winning, never mind a season like this. I just do it to mess with BronxEagle.

Besides, what have I got to lose?

01b317e994ee561e043bf694fd8337af--kevin-

I'm very impressed with Wentz , he has real ability and will only get better ( and he seems like a decent guy too ) .......... he's difficult to hate even though he is a bloody Eagle .

Maybe the Eagles will get to the Super Bowl and be beaten by Andy Reid's Chiefs ........that would be sweet irony !

I'm very impressed with Wentz , he has real ability and will only get better ( and he seems like a decent guy too ) .......... he's difficult to hate even though he is a bloody Eagle .

Maybe the Eagles will get to the Super Bowl and be beaten by Andy Reid's Chiefs ........that would be sweet irony !

I say the same thing about Wentz, a really likable guy.

fuck tall about a resurgence from Smith, the guy is playing like he belongs in the hall.

All it took was drafting his replacement.

wonder if it would work with Eli.

Both were embarrassed yesterday.

Both were embarrassed yesterday.

Clearly I couldn't have predicted Rodgers going down with injury. Pretty obvious that changes things.

Agree on the Falcons...don't know what they're problem is. They should be far superior to teams like the Dolphins. NFC is wide open.