SportsWrath

Yankees Twins ALDS discussion

MakeMeSomeFoodHo

i'm uptight how? where?

ignorant would be saying molina is terrible when by your own metrics he was above average when you started this ridiculous smear campaign.

i don't hate the yankees players, i think they're very good ballplayers- but any player you talk to would tell you it's a big difference when you have guys around you who can rake. why, they would say you have to be ignorant not to get that.

Derek Jeter, Bernie Williams, Knoblach, Tino, O'neil- pretty formidable core when you compare them to the likes of:

Winn, Lewis, Panda. Burris, Reneria.

Stick that in your OPS and smoke it.

stats are for agents and nose pickers. watch the game that's in front of you and enjoy it.

i'm uptight how? where?

ignorant would be saying molina is terrible when by your own metrics he was above average when you started this ridiculous smear campaign.

i don't hate the yankees players, i think they're very good ballplayers- but any player you talk to would tell you it's a big difference when you have guys around you who can rake. why, they would say you have to be ignorant not to get that.

Derek Jeter, Bernie Williams, Knoblach, Tino, O'neil- pretty formidable core when you compare them to the likes of:

Winn, Lewis, Panda. Burris, Reneria.

Stick that in your OPS and smoke it.

how do you know the metrics I use to evaluate a player? You already said you dont know them? Im confused.

You must think Im only looking at OPS, but his OPS sucked last year too. I look at a lot of other advanced stats as well.

What was Molinas excuse when he was with the Angels? Darrin Erstad, Tim Salmon, Garret Anderson, Troy Glaus, Vlad, Figgins ect..not too shabby. He sucked with the Angels too.

That series was almost too easy...oh what the hell am I saying? That series was a good ole fashioned ass kicking, and while they were balled up crying on the floor, we booted them upside the head for good measure.

Now 'm praying for a 5 game series between Tampa and Texas. Cliff lee not being able to pitch 3 games is huge.