SportsWrath

Eli's first victim of 06..Peyton!

lemmiwinks

Giants.com

Sep 10 8:15 PM NBC

Indianapolis at NY Giants

The Giants will open their 2006 regular season with a primetime blockbuster against the Indianapolis Colts that will be the first-ever game with Eli and Peyton Manning as the starting quarterbacks. The game will be played in Giants Stadium on Sunday night, Sept. 10, and will be the first Sunday night game televised by NBC, the NFL’s new television partner. "I can’t do a whole lot of trash talking. It’s not like I’m a defensive end who is going to sack him," said Manning.

Guest Lockhart
victim !!! :LMAO:

The only thing good about this game is the Giants get a butt-whooping out of the way early. Peyton will toy will the aging Madison and often torched Corey Webster. the Giants will do well to keep it close, but the Colts might score 50. After this first game, the replacement of Eli as the Giant's starting QB is openly discussed. Eli's fffirst victim will be himself.

Edited by Lockhart

The only thing good about this game is the Giants get a butt-whooping out of the way early. Peyton will toy will the aging Madison and often torched Corey Webster. the Giants will do well to keep it close, but the Colts might score 50. After this first game, the replacement of Eli as the Giant's starting QB is openly discussed. Eli's fffirst victim will be himself.

<_<

Guest Floyd The Barber

i wonder whats the market on how many times we get to see that drunk Archie Manning in the stands...he will probably be on the sidelines, flanked by the entire graduating class of 2006 from Ole Miss. like a bunch of pussy's...

Guest Lockhart
i wonder whats the market on how many times we get to see that drunk Archie Manning in the stands...he will probably be on the sidelines, flanked by the entire graduating class of 2006 from Ole Miss. like a bunch of pussy's...

........Taking slugs of Southern comfort and telling all his grit buddies how much Eli is getting paid for his 50% completion rate.

Guest Floyd The Barber
........Taking slugs of Southern comfort and telling all his grit buddies how much Eli is getting paid for his 50% completion rate.

exchanging old war stories about the days when he played, and he too used to close his eye's before passing...

Guest Lockhart

I can see it now - 4th quarter, score is 42-7 Colts - Eli is on the sideline sulking as Fiedler is mopping up at QB. Peyton enters for one last series, rolls out toward the Giant sideline - runs out of bounds dropping the football - runs up to Eli and gives him a Wedgie in front of the entire crowd, while a drunk Archie laughs from the tunnel - Eli does nothing but sulk some more - entire Colts team laughing - Shockey and Plaxico are throwing up their hands and tossing ice at the fans. Ernie is asleep in the owner's booth. Chants start up "FIEDLER, FIEDLER, FIEDLER........................

Edited by Lockhart

I can see it now - 4th quarter, score is 42-7 Colts - Eli is on the sideline sulking as Fiedler is mopping up at QB. Peyton enters for one last series, rolls out toward the Giant sideline - runs out of bounds dropping the football - runs up to Eli and gives him a Wedgie in front of the entire crowd, while a drunk Archie laughs from the tunnel - Eli does nothing but sulk some more - entire Colts team laughing - Shockey and Plaxico are throwing up their hands and tossing ice at the fans. Ernie is asleep in the owner's booth. Chants start up "FIEDLER, FIEDLER, FIEDLER........................

I almost get the feeling you would like to see that happen <_<

Guest Carbo
BWAHAHAHA!! Classic! I nominate this for Post of the Month. :clap:

Guest nosebleed

Wedgie.............. :LMAO::LMAO:

This game has embarrassment written all over it.

Guest Floyd The Barber
Wedgie.............. :LMAO::LMAO:

This game has embarrassment written all over it.

the only good that can come from it will be Archie so drunk falling from the stands to land on top of William Joseph laying on the sideline bench, injurying his leg...

Guest Floyd The Barber
The season is like six months away and we have already lost the home opener....

i smell rat... :TD:

Guest Floyd The Barber
With fans like the Fab 4 who needs enemies?

You guys are too much....or not enough.

ahh, the Pied Piper must of walked through here...such an abudance of rats

With fans like the Fab 4 who needs enemies?

You guys are too much....or not enough.

The great thing about the FAG 4 is they play both sides of the fence, so they can't ever be wrong. They hate Eli and claim they are Giants fans. If Eli sucks and the Giants lose, that supports their lame claims that Eli sucks, and if the Giants win and Eli plays well, they are happy because they claim to be Giants fans. A typical fence-sitter sits on the fence rails. They enjoy sitting on the fence posts.

The great thing about the FAG 4 is they play both sides of the fence, so they can't ever be wrong. They hate Eli and claim they are Giants fans. If Eli sucks and the Giants lose, that supports their lame claims that Eli sucks, and if the Giants win and Eli plays well, they are happy because they claim to be Giants fans. A typical fence-sitter sits on the fence rails. They enjoy sitting on the fence posts.

FlatBlackLG.jpg

Guest Floyd The Barber

obviously the Pied Piper is not through...more and more rats are emerging

Guest Floyd The Barber
Should I be hurt by this?

Or amused...

I'm going w/ amused.

werent you ever taught that that most important thing to man is honor ??

werent you ever taught that that most important thing to man is honor ??

Is there any issue with my honor? If you have any issues with my honor I can't help but think I'm doing something right.