SportsWrath

Eli Film analysis

BlueInCanada

Not a bad video, dude repeats himself a bit but from what I understand the video is cut down from 45 minutes.

Makes some good points about OBJ not coming up big in key moments, and having shit body language on the field, I remember Plax catching shit for it but OBJ gets a pass.

Also talks about Eli's mechanics getting worse as he ages, but still being a QB who can win in the NFL, just the Oline was trash last year constantly being beat by stunts on the Dline or Solder being beat like a drum one on one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=506&v=mDpOjIa8xdc

Not a bad video, dude repeats himself a bit but from what I understand the video is cut down from 45 minutes.

Makes some good points about OBJ not coming up big in key moments, and having shit body language on the field, I remember Plax catching shit for it but OBJ gets a pass.

Also talks about Eli's mechanics getting worse as he ages, but still being a QB who can win in the NFL, just the Oline was trash last year constantly being beat by stunts on the Dline or Solder being beat like a drum one on one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=506&v=mDpOjIa8xdc

I noticed I believe around the middle of the 2017 season Eli's throwing motion started resembling Peyton's towards the end of his career so maybe that's a Manning thing? Idk.

I thought it was interesting that he came to the conclusion of a Manning/Beckham Jr. problem that would be solved by separation. I think it could have been resolved without that extreme. He was right on other points including the offensive line. Singling out Solder for the problems on the line was unnecessary, guess he felt the need to do so because of Solder's contract.

Video could have been cut down to 10 minutes, must be something about video length/viewers/income.