SportsWrath

English Premiership Soccer .......starts again

UK-Giantsfan

well JR , Hull deserved the win today . They scored 4 decent goals .....Rangers didn't have a proper shot on target in the whole bloody game that i can remember. ( it didnt help that your good defender got hurt early .) It wasnt a great game. At least both teams are safe from the drop

I like Ollie, but I think he is better off to retire. They play really well one week and the next week total opposite. UK, what is with Darts over there? BBC America players Premier League of Darts Thursday nights. I have been watching a bit of it. Is the crowd really into it or is it just an excuse to dress up in weird outfits and drink?

Darts has become a pantomime JR , mostly watched by drunken morons . ( but I have to admit it can be very entertaining )

How about that crazy comeback win for Utd @ City. ( That will make Jose smile a bit for a while )

I used to watch Darts when I lived in Ireland. Eric Bristow who just died, John Lowe, Jocky Wilson. The Crafty Cockney, people hated Bristow because he was so smug but he was deadly. He brought Taylor in and helped fund him and Taylor ended up being the best player ever.

• 2 weeks later...

Big night ahead for Liverpool tonight against Roma . Anfield will be totally rocking this evening ! (i tried to get a ticket but totally failed.)

FA Cup Final between Utd and Chelsea will be fun to watch on 19th May ..... Jose will love all the bloody attention

Big night ahead for Liverpool tonight against Roma . Anfield will be totally rocking this evening ! (i tried to get a ticket but totally failed.)

FA Cup Final between Utd and Chelsea will be fun to watch on 19th May ..... Jose will love all the bloody attention

I expect you guys will win uk. Enjoy. Salah totally deserves pfa award. Guy is class.

I'll take 7-6 on agg. but it was a bit sloppy

The result was never really in doubt , but Liverpool will have to sharpen up defensively if they are to beat Real Madrid , Ronaldo and Co. in the Final.

cant wait for May 26th

Uk. How do you think england will do in the world cup. Doesnt seem to be that much hype with the whole tournament

Very low expectation for England success over here Boo ( based on the fact that we have been utter garbage at major tournaments for most of the last 50 years since 1966. I think the excitement level will grow as we get closer to the start of competition though.

Plus ...its in fucking Russia. ( most travelling England fans are morons and a few of them will get killed over there )

My guess is that England make the last 16 but fail to get into the QFs

How about USA .....is the team any good ?

meanwhile Rooney is heading for DC United ?

edit ....sorry JR didnt see your post

Where is Tim Sherwood now JR ...... he was tipped as a manager potentially wasnt he ?

He was Tony Fernandes' dream manager!!