SportsWrath

English Premiership Soccer .......starts again

UK-Giantsfan

• 2 weeks later...

Liverpool back to winning ways and go top ( briefly ) after a 2-0 win v Fulham.

All eyes on the Manchester derby later this afternoon !

( another nice win there for QPR against Brentford JR ....... perhaps playoffs beckon in the Spring ? )

I will take anywhere in the top 10. Shitty loss to Blackburn last week. i've seen harder tackles not called in the box. Kind of weak.

• 5 weeks later...

It had to happen. They played 2 of the worst games in the last week and they have 5 games coming that they should win and need to now. It was not all his fault but he has been pissed off since the summer and that Jose usually means the end is near.

Just not a good time right now. Getting 4th would now be an amazing achievement.

QPR is looking a bit better now JR. I think it's an achivement if they can get a playoff spot.

Especially if they can keep everyone since they are under a transfer embargo. Rangel has been huge for them and has solidified the back four, and Cameron has been a nice addition. I think they can keep him since he stated he wants to stay. The goalkeeper has been fantastic. They had some nice wins against some good teams like Forest and Boro. I think they will finish anywhere from 8-13. They been kind of streaky, lose a few in a row, win a few in a row. Much improved from last year though.