SportsWrath

For Nas.

Sephiroth

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome back man... I didn't get a chance to watch anything but I think he threw an INT....

two INTs, one was a pick six.

I shared this in another thread, but in the Sights and Sounds from pre-season week one, it captured Giants players talking about Webb on the sideline. I'll sum up their comments for you in two words: WEBB SUCKS.

two INTs, one was a pick six.

I shared this in another thread, but in the Sights and Sounds from pre-season week one, it captured Giants players talking about Webb on the sideline. I'll sum up their comments for you in two words: WEBB SUCKS.

Won't be the last time I'm proven wrong...

Won't be the last time I'm proven wrong...

I was right behind you on Webb. Goes to show, what they're seeing in practice carries a lot more weight than what we can see as fans. The coaches knew he sucked, the players knew he sucked.... meanwhile I kept reading good things about his effort and looked back to his measurables and a college career that had some mitigating circumstances, and thought... yeah, maybe he could be the guy.

Honestly, when I first realized he probably sucked beyond hope was when I learned that Eli had nicknamed Webb 'the Dragon'.... and poor Webb, lol.... he didn't even realize that was a dig! The original Dragon was the right arm of Rex Grossman. Definitely, that is an apt comparison for Webb.... he gon throw that shit, he don't care, to paraphrase Michael Thomas.