SportsWrath

The Browns

BlueInCanada

Tony Grossi @ TonyGrossi 24h 24 hours ago

Ben Roethlisberger's 9 wins in Cleveland are more than any Browns QB since 1999 except Derek Anderson, who has 10.

Rapistburger about to break a lot more hearts in Cleveland, team is a dumpster fire that just cant be put out.

Oh now that Trump is soon to be President, does the NFL need to keep hiding what Ben does every Sunday to women? since you know it's all cool now.

I'm really hoping for them that this season is the turnaround for them. I'm reading all the talk about the missed opportunity of Wentz and I think it is funny because they tore the team down this offseason. They need more than a QB this year and they picked up a lot of draft picks to refill the roster. Browns might not win a game this season but they will have another opportunity to keep rebuilding that roster.

If they fire Hue Jackson, Jim Haslam will prove he learned nothing since buying the team.

Rapistburger about to break a lot more hearts in Cleveland, team is a dumpster fire that just cant be put out.

Oh now that Trump is soon to be President, does the NFL need to keep hiding what Ben does every Sunday to women? since you know it's all cool now.

You must have video footage or some other evidence nobody knows about.

Amazing all those women just came forward a couple of weeks before the general election. It's not like Trump wasn't running for President for a year and a half before then. Oh wait. Lawsuits dropped pretty quick after Nov. 8th. Just a coincidence, though.

Hey, did Roethlisberger tell you himself he raped that girl? No? Smart people, which I think you are one, don't convict people through accusations and the press.

You must have video footage or some other evidence nobody knows about.

Amazing all those women just came forward a couple of weeks before the general election. It's not like Trump wasn't running for President for a year and a half before then. Oh wait. Lawsuits dropped pretty quick after Nov. 8th. Just a coincidence, though.

Hey, did Roethlisberger tell you himself he raped that girl? No? Smart people, which I think you are one, don't convict people through accusations and the press.

Well, I knew a couple people at Miami OH when Ben was there.... he was a campus date rape legend.

• 3 months later...

When you are such a bad QB that a team gives away a second round pick just so another team can pay for you.

lol

Great move by the Browns though, they pick up basically another rookie starter and don't really dent their overall cap.

It reminds me of when Ditka traded away an entire draft plus some to the Redskins for Ricky Williams.

The Redskins should of been a franchise for the next 10 years with all those picks, instead they just went through coach after coach and player after player.

There's no more excuse for Hue Jackson, if he's really as good of a coach as the NFL raves about him for some weird reason, this team will be a contender in the next four or so years and shouldn't let go.

• 4 weeks later...

Have to say I'm excited for the Browns this year and really looking forward to how their draft board turns out this year. With all those picks it is easy to say they can't fuck it up but we're talking about the Cleveland Browns here. Outside of the first round it is nearly impossible to determine the outcome of a draft. I'm hoping they stick to Myles Garrett as the first pick and just putting great players at other positions and not reaching on a QB this year.

I think they can use this draft to pick up players at multiple positions on both sides of the ball and then look to next year's draft to move up for a QB if they need to.

• 2 weeks later...

Have to say I'm excited for the Browns this year and really looking forward to how their draft board turns out this year. With all those picks it is easy to say they can't fuck it up but we're talking about the Cleveland Browns here. Outside of the first round it is nearly impossible to determine the outcome of a draft. I'm hoping they stick to Myles Garrett as the first pick and just putting great players at other positions and not reaching on a QB this year.

I think they can use this draft to pick up players at multiple positions on both sides of the ball and then look to next year's draft to move up for a QB if they need to.

You can make a strong argument for them to take Garrett #1, and then come back at #12 and take a corner like Lattimore, Conley, or King... perhaps one of the top two safeties if they are there (Adams likely not). Then you still have enough ammunition to jump back into the first round and grab Mahomes possibly. They can seriously pull 2 defensive studs out of this draft AND get their QB if they are willing to trade both 2nd round picks, their 3rd rounder, and perhaps a 2nd rounder in 2017... that would probably be enough to get back into the middle of the first round. That would give the team trading out of the first THREE 2nd rounders, TWO 3rd rounders, and TWO 2017 2nd rounders. And yes, I think it would cost that much... but if you can get high enough to get Trubisky, it's definitely worth it. Otherwise, just stock up your team and wait for next year's QB class, which everyone knows is loaded.