SportsWrath

there goes Bradshaw's foot.

fringe

Well Bradshaw was playing so there was some threat of a run. Richardson had 7 carries againt New England with 0 yards. How is that possible. That Browns trade is looking like the worst trade of the decade for the Colts. Bradshaw the cripple beat him for the starting position.

Well Bradshaw was playing so there was some threat of a run. Richardson had 7 carries againt New England with 0 yards. How is that possible. That Browns trade is looking like the worst trade of the decade for the Colts. Bradshaw the cripple beat him for the starting position.

it was an awful trade from the minute it was made too. that team is winning despite a ton of flaws in the front office and coaching staff. shows how great luck really is

Irsay needs to stop fucking around with his team. I think that trade will help. Luck is very good but if I am a Colts fan I am very nervous of him burning out. He is going to be all the O with a mediocre OLine. Not good.

Talking about an owner just landing in riches.....from Peyton to Luck....unbelievable.

Talking about an owner just landing in riches.....from Peyton to Luck....unbelievable.

I was just talking about this with a guy at work. Luck was known to be a great QB in waiting. If I was the Raiders or Jaguars owner I would have intentionally tanked that season. He told me that apparently this is the 76ers plan. The problem for the Raiders and Jaguars is that there aren't many Lucks to draft.

I was just talking about this with a guy at work. Luck was known to be a great QB in waiting. If I was the Raiders or Jaguars owner I would have intentionally tanked that season. He told me that apparently this is the 76ers plan. The problem for the Raiders and Jaguars is that there aren't many Lucks to draft.

That's how the Colts did it.

the 76ers are writing a brand new book on tanking including drafting a potential #1 pick who got injured before the draft and stashing him, and then doing the exact same thing again the next season. and then another 1st rounder on a european everyone knew wasn't coming here right away. it'll be interesting to see if this all pays off but it requires a lot of luck to do what okc did

He's a big reason why the colts are still in it. 8 TDs, including 6 receiving TDs which apparently was not an option here.

I dunno man... finishing the year on IR two years in a row DOES kind of sound like a Giants player to me. Maybe you're right.

I dunno man... finishing the year on IR two years in a row DOES kind of sound like a Giants player to me. Maybe you're right.

This injury was a freak one though; a guy fell on him in the pile.

It just pisses me off that after years of red zone incompetence Bradshaw becomes a huge red zone passing weapon on another team. He can't catch a high fade so he wasn't a factor here.

This injury was a freak one though; a guy fell on him in the pile.

It just pisses me off that after years of red zone incompetence Bradshaw becomes a huge red zone passing weapon on another team. He can't catch a high fade so he wasn't a factor here.

Tree, he gets a "freak" accident every year.

Dude broke his feet TWICE... while running.

I loved his tenacity, but c'mon. He's played just over 11 games in two years for the Colts... clearly the Giants were right when they let him move on, passing game contributions or not.

the 76ers are writing a brand new book on tanking including drafting a potential #1 pick who got injured before the draft and stashing him, and then doing the exact same thing again the next season. and then another 1st rounder on a european everyone knew wasn't coming here right away. it'll be interesting to see if this all pays off but it requires a lot of luck to do what okc did

Yeah, but the lottery system throws a wrench in those plans.

Remember when Boston did it to try and land either Durant or (lol) Greg Oden? They got the 5th pick...but it works out cuz eventually they won a title with some black players too!!!!

Tree, he gets a "freak" accident every year.

Dude broke his feet TWICE... while running.

I loved his tenacity, but c'mon. He's played just over 11 games in two years for the Colts... clearly the Giants were right when they let him move on, passing game contributions or not.

I didn't say we should have kept him. I said I wished we'd used him to catch a TD pass once in a while.