SportsWrath

You guys wont lose tonight

so-cal dub

Not 2004. Remember that year, the year of the unparalleled choke?

Try using a little common sense, Plow. I didn't say anything until Yankee fans, who just lost two of three to a team they figure to see again, and Met fans, who lead the Minor League and played miserably against the Majors, piped up. Make sense? I thought so. Okay, now you can go back to being a dimwit.

you guys win one year and you think you can erase how oathetic you were before that.

i do give you credit, at least you showed your face here.

Enjoy your World Series Trophy every 86 years. :TU:

RED SOX FANS HAVE SHORT MEMORIES, THEY ONLY REMEMBER 2004, BEFORE THAT IT'S LIKE THEIR MEMORIES WERE ERASED.

THEY'RE ALL GREASY MUTHER FUCKERS WHO SUCK A LOT OF DICK.

RED SOX FANS HAVE SHORT MEMORIES, THEY ONLY REMEMBER 2004, BEFORE THAT IT'S LIKE THEIR MEMORIES WERE ERASED.

easy killer. My comment of bwahaha was directed to Motes as an inside joke.

lol Nice anger with the all-caps, Plow. I take it you're watching the Yanks right now, and drunk. :LMAO:

All of a sudden it's a race again.

I'm never going to talk smack during a baseball season again unless it is totally deserved. It always winds up being a jinx.

Just because I said it was a race again, the Yanks are going to win 6 straight and the Sox are gonna lose 4 out of the next 6.

and it's back to 3...

2 now. The best we can do going into the 5 game series is a 2.5 lead.

Tell me why it allways ends up like this? You mark my words. The Sox will take 3 and we'll get 2 leaving the series a half game down, and why......

To make it more exciting, or gut wrenching if you're me. I hate these tight races going to the wire every year.

I also think it's a conspiracy theory that FOX throws out there to get more ratings. I swear!