SportsWrath

Suspended from Giants Message Board

JMFP

I got flagged for 24 hours for the following comment:

"New Orleans had better flood control than the Giants message board. Someone bring in Ray Nagin...I think we need a chocolate message board."

For anyone on the Giants boards lately, the flood control has totally sucked. And anyone following the news would know that Ray Nagin made those chocolate comments. I thought was decent use of satire, but apparently I struck a nerve.

I'm interested to know if people think what I said rose to a remark that merited suspension.

Pretty much a tasteless comment but, I don't think being a flat out douchebag should be grounds for a ban.

Flat out douchebag is a little strong...but I'll take that as a vote of support.

That board is a complete joke and BlueSunday should rot in hell.

I was a little surpised. I'd been away since the Giants/Panther's game, and I guess I expected things to be a little more loose. I suppose I still haven't adjusted to the post-CE period.

Giants.com is gay. That's all I have to say about that.

I have to agree with you...

that place used to be very good...then CE got shut down, and a good amount of good posters left...

now that place doesnt have a whole lot of trolls anymore...but 70% of the board is stupid when it comes to football...

there are so many "are we going to the 3-4 threads" and "will Tuck play LB?" and "how about Gibril at corner"

and there not popping up once or twice...its daily...

and they found a lover...jetblack, they all love him, whatever he says...they agree

a good 40% of the posts come from users who have joined after this past December

btw...Shockey+Manning=Shocking is a mod

Back in the CE days, it was a great board. Unfortunately, there were a few guys who totally #ucked with things and got the whole section nuked.

I suppose after 4000 posts I was due for a 24 hour suspension.

does the giants board suck? yes

was it cool when there was a CE board and all the good posters? yes

did it need to be removed? maybe/probably

does it matter anymore? no

is sportswrath way better? yes

does storm rules? yes.

I have to agree with you...

that place used to be very good...then CE got shut down, and a good amount of good posters left...

now that place doesnt have a whole lot of trolls anymore...but 70% of the board is stupid when it comes to football...

there are so many "are we going to the 3-4 threads" and "will Tuck play LB?" and "how about Gibril at corner"

and there not popping up once or twice...its daily...

and they found a lover...jetblack, they all love him, whatever he says...they agree

a good 40% of the posts come from users who have joined after this past December

btw...Shockey+Manning=Shocking is a mod

:LMAO:

"New Orleans had better flood control than the Giants message board. Someone bring in Ray Nagin...I think we need a chocolate message board."

For anyone on the Giants boards lately, the flood control has totally sucked. And anyone following the news would know that Ray Nagin made those chocolate comments. I thought was decent use of satire, but apparently I struck a nerve.

I'm interested to know if people think what I said rose to a remark that merited suspension.

Who tossed you? They must have been having a bad day.

i can appreciate satire, i like it. :worshippy:

I definately think there are many inexperienced posters on Giants.com but a lot of you guys have this "superior poster" attitude. Yes many of them don't know much about football, but is it really that hard to educate them? I learn from you guys all the time on this board, but I'm not the most knowledgable poster. Maybe I should be made fun of on here. The Giants board is still a good source for articles and the traffic on there is great. Plus they don't have the Fabulous 4 bullshit on there. This board has 5 trolls that are worse than all the trolls combined on that board. I still like SW but I don't feel that Giants.com is a totally useless meessage board though FLOOD CONTROL SUCKS!!! :furious:

BlueSunday is cocksucking whore, and you dont actually have to do something to get suspended. The fag will do it just because he feels like it. Im currently not suspended from there, but everytime I argued with the fool and he didnt have anything to say, he'd throw a suspension.

Giants.com is gay, and it happens when King Faggot rules it.

Edited by ICEMAN

BlueSunday is cocksucking whore, and you dont actually have to do something to get suspended. The fag will do it just because he feels like it. Im currently not suspended from there, but everytime I argued with the fool and he didnt have anything to say, he'd throw a suspension.

Giants.com is gay, and it happens when King Faggot rules it.

I got banned for starting a thread explaining how there's nothing good about BlueSunday except that he stands as a perfect example of how not to be a person. It was a detailed, well-supported analysis. I agree, that the standards at giants.com are unrealistic.

Guest Lockhart

Giants.com (also known as Kiddie.com) has always been afraid of the truth and those that express it. No, I am not surprised you were suspended for 24 hours as that boarad has deteriorated badly. The posters on it are pre-pubescents with no football knowledge whatsoever............and that includes those that call themselves Mods.

It's sad that the NY Giants official message board is so poorly run technically and be staffed by myopic and simple minded Mods.