SportsWrath

2019 Yankees

MakeMeSomeFoodHo

More injuries...this is just silly now.

They need to look at the doctors and trainers.

Every player projected to be in thr starting lineup had been on the dl except for torres...a d he should probably be on the il right now.

Even the back ups have gotten hurt.

And you cant fool me...judge is injured....probably not badly, he is still hitting the ball extremely hard...but that wrist injury is looming...wrist injuries take a long time to heal and a longer time for the hitter to be comfortable again when hitting.

Its one of the most debilitating injuries a hitter can have. Some never recover fully.

Yeah...but....they keep winning with the nobodies....and they have some pitchers coming back.

C.Wagon

• 3 weeks later...

Paxton has been the ace he was supposed to be in his last 10 or so starts.

That knee definitely had a lot to do with his mediocrity. He has been dealing for about 2 months now.

He might still be hurting, byt he must have gotten used to the adjustment he had to make to pitch with the injured knee. Now he is dealing. 7 inning 1 hit 12k gem last night.

He is awesome at home. His home/road splits are crazy. Important for the yankees to get home field in the post season. Or they should maximize paxtons home starts in the playoffs anyway they can...even without home field without

Paxton has been the ace he was supposed to be in his last 10 or so starts.

That knee definitely had a lot to do with his mediocrity. He has been dealing for about 2 months now.

He might still be hurting, byt he must have gotten used to the adjustment he had to make to pitch with the injured knee. Now he is dealing. 7 inning 1 hit 12k gem last night.

He is awesome at home. His home/road splits are crazy. Important for the yankees to get home field in the post season. Or they should maximize paxtons home starts in the playoffs anyway they can...even without home field without

HA! He's BACK!

Good to see you James!

I am getting a little worried about the playoffs....pitching is coming back.....but I'm not sure Stanton is the right call for the "5th outfielder"....particularly given he ain't that good an OF when healthy let lone on a bad wheel....and we have enough Bomb or K guys with Encarson...Sanchez and Volt.

Pitching, fielding and hitting for average is what wins WS.....

Glad you are making the turn pal. I am sure it has been hell.

Tell the woman who thinks she is your girlfriend thanks for keeping us in the loop.

C. Wagon

Will do my friend. Thanks for all the support.

Stanton is a below average left fielder, but a good right fielder with a strong arm. Judge is the better rf though. So if Stanton is in the line up he should dh in the playoffs. DJ third, dd short, future MVP second and voit at first.

If hicks is back he is the cf with Gardner and judge occupying the corners. And obviously the best hitting catcher in baseball behind the dish.

Will do my friend. Thanks for all the support.

Stanton is a below average left fielder, but a good right fielder with a strong arm. Judge is the better rf though. So if Stanton is in the line up he should dh in the playoffs. DJ third, dd short, future MVP second and voit at first.

If hicks is back he is the cf with Gardner and judge occupying the corners. And obviously the best hitting catcher in baseball behind the dish.

.....what is the Status on Gio......I would HATE to see that Kid not make the Playoff roster....he (and DJ) carried them when Sanchez and HOF 2B were out.....and is a gold glover if he got the requisite number of chances....

Stanton....hasnt earned it. Plus...he didnt really show up in last years playoffs at the plate....Gio grinds and gives them a lot more options....which they will definitely need if they make the WS and play NL rules on away games.

The Yankees got Soooooo much to trade for pitching this off season.

Cashman......Best GM ever.

Hey, we will do that game next year when you are up and around James. I know...the Stadium...aint The Stadium anymore...but we'll make the most of it. I just need to loo a client to get there in the spring...and you have to just keep on keeping the fuck on.

C. Wagon

Not sure on urshela...dont think its too serious...should be back soon. Definitely will be on the playoff roster...but most likely as a bench player...along with gardner and probably wade. Stanton will play lf in the playoffs if healthy with hicks..if healthy in cf and judge in right. Voit, torres, did and lemaihue make up the infield with Sanchez catching and Edwin the dh

Not sure on urshela...dont think its too serious...should be back soon. Definitely will be on the playoff roster...but most likely as a bench player...along with gardner and probably wade. Stanton will play lf in the playoffs if healthy with hicks..if healthy in cf and judge in right. Voit, torres, did and lemaihue make up the infield with Sanchez catching and Edwin the dh

Looks like Hicks is going get shut down for the year. Fuck...I love that guys' game.

C.W gaon

Yeah hes probably done this year. Guys always hurt. They gambled on him giving him that long extension..but even of he averages 120 games a year and produces like he is able to, it wont be too bad.

Tauchman is hurt now too. Good thing Gardner is having a bounce back year to take the sting of losing hicks out. But hicks is a better player than Gardner...when healthy.

Guess frazier and maybin will play a lot down the stretch and possibly make the post season roster. If Giancarlo doesn't come back, its a definite.

Urshela is back. Theres a good espn article on him today...you should check it out if you get a few minutes. Tells about his adjustments to become a better hitter and reach his potential. Good read

Yeah hes probably done this year. Guys always hurt. They gambled on him giving him that long extension..but even of he averages 120 games a year and produces like he is able to, it wont be too bad.

Tauchman is hurt now too. Good thing Gardner is having a bounce back year to take the sting of losing hicks out. But hicks is a better player than Gardner...when healthy.

Guess frazier and maybin will play a lot down the stretch and possibly make the post season roster. If Giancarlo doesn't come back, its a definite.

Urshela is back. Theres a good espn article on him today...you should check it out if you get a few minutes. Tells about his adjustments to become a better hitter and reach his potential. Good read

Tauchman should be okay is sounds like...I'd take his 3 position utility as a defensive player and clutch pop over Frazier.....Holy fuck that kid is an adventure in left.

Hicks is star struck and it is a shame.......hands down the best arm I have seen on the Yankees...ever..and they've had some great ones.... Winfield, O"Neil, Sheffield,....I mean....guy has a gun.

I will check out that article.....Cleveland so fucked the dog on that guy. I mean...this guy is going to be close to All Star level he keeps this up.

C. Wgaon

• 2 weeks later...

They might be better off facing the twins in the alds...oakland has played the astros very well this year. That way an upset will give yankees home field advantage. And they're have the better record if they make it to the world series

Oakland plays the yankees pretty tough too......

Which reminds me...

...the more you watch it...the more you realize just how great Jorge's tag was...

I am so Jacked for playoffs.

C. Wagon

• 2 weeks later...

Fucking cheating astros are scary. I think the yankees can beat any team in baseball this year....except the astros. Theyre the only team thats better than they are. Hopefully the rays and win a game or two to get zoolander or cole to pitch more before the alcs....assuming they both win their division series. Hopefully the yankees can finish the sweeep tonight and the rays push it to at least 4 games