SportsWrath

English Premiership Soccer .......starts again

UK-Giantsfan

That's what I mean, why hold onto the guy for half a season and then sell him for that when he probably gets twice that at the beginning of the season. The whole Caulker thing when I saw that blew me away. Doesn't this team want to get back up ?

The Caulker thing doesn't bother me too much because he hasn't lived up to the hype when he was at Spurs. Austin should have been sold in the summer. I don't understand what is really going on, seems like they are writing off the season. The win today could get them back on track, but look at who they beat.

awful game ........these 2 teams are a shadow of their former selves ....oh and fuck Rooney !

( well done Boo .....saved the idiot Dutchman for another few games i suppose )

Yeah, not a great game, but I felt as the game went on we might nab it at the end. But as bad as we are some of those players liverpool have are pretty bad.

Pathetic performance again from Utd ......... The Dutchman must go !

( crazy Liverpool result ........ I haven't watched it yet ...... But will do tomorrow , can't remember the last 5-4 I've seen ..... No doubt it will be entertaining ! )

• 2 weeks later...

Mourinho talking to Man U ........it would be great if Jose comes to Old Trafford !

( i really , really want Leicester to get a result at Man City today ............wouldn't it be great if they could go all the way ! )

QPR just in limbo in mid table JR .......life without Charlie Austin looks a bit bleak at the moment

The Leicester win was impressive today. That's a confident team now and they're good.

I said this a few weeks ago. What Spurs and Leicester are doing right now is huge. To me, they are legitimately going to sew up 2 of the 4 spots for the Champions League, but the problem is they are not going to be good enough when they get out there in Europe. England is losing it's grip on the 4 guarenteed spots as it is. The ramifications for the big teams is huge right now.

United have to beat Chelsea tomorrow. If they are going to get back into it, it has to start tomorrow.

So the young 19 year old is going to take stick for playing Costa onside. What pissed me off is that in injury a ball is kicked into the corner which Depay chases down. Schneiderlin joins the play but instead of playing him from the outside, he cuts to the goaline. Depay plays a shitty pass to him which Chelsea break up and go straight up field.Neither man track back fast enough and 1 minute later Chelsea score. It's hard to believe I would complain about taking Lingard and Feliiani off, and replace them with $50 million worth of players, but what a fucking error in hndsight. Schneiderlin actually played a backpass to Smalling which he was on the ground and ended up giving up a free kick.

• 2 weeks later...