SportsWrath

Cashman: "Arod needs to shut his fucking whore mouth"

osi724dasack

He didn't say whore did he? This is getting ugly, any way the Yanks can void that contract if the biogenesis stuff comes back and the Rod is guilty?

I doubt they can void it...no matter what happens. unless alex decides to retire before the contract is up, i believe the yankees are stuck with him.

I doubt they can void it...no matter what happens. unless alex decides to retire before the contract is up, i believe the yankees are stuck with him.

Harsh for them. Wonder if Alex has any left? If he gets healthy and stays that way, could he pull off another 30-40 home run season? If he can hit 30 a year for 4 more years he's got the record, I'd like to see him make a push.

Im different than most(even yankee fans) when it comes to a-rod and specifiaclly the steroid issue..1) Im an A-Rod...still. 2) I think all baseball players should use steroids if it makes them better(by choice of course).

Im like a San Fran fan when it comes to Barry Bonds (who I also dig)

Im different than most(even yankee fans) when it comes to a-rod and specifiaclly the steroid issue..1) Im an A-Rod...still. 2) I think all baseball players should use steroids if it makes them better(by choice of course).

Im like a San Fran fan when it comes to Barry Bonds (who I also dig)

I'm with you, I've often said if it meant a championship I would inject the asses of every Ranger on the team.

However I think Arod is an insufferable douchebag.