SportsWrath

With the 23rd pick in the draft, The NY Giants pick...

fringe

Corey Davis. 6'3", 213 lbs WR from Western Michigan

Big believer in this guy, would transform the offense. Double Davis or OBJ? Both? Ok, Shepard, Adams, and Perkins will eat up the middle of the defense. Pick your poison. Recommend muting for the video below.

But they do need to address LT. Hoping for this to be done in free agency, a proven veteran. Move Flowers to the right side.

Big believer in this guy, would transform the offense. Double Davis or OBJ? Both? Ok, Shepard, Adams, and Perkins will eat up the middle of the defense. Pick your poison. Recommend muting for the video below.

But they do need to address LT. Hoping for this to be done in free agency, a proven veteran. Move Flowers to the right side.

Would be a waste, MacAttack would just keep giving him three yard slants.

No, it wouldn't. He would be a physical presence, a deep threat, and a good red zone target, all needed. And most importantly, it would make defenses play OBJ straight up more often, something sorely needed.

Happy with what Cruz did in his time here, but he is going to be gone, he has played his last game as a Giant, and you have to replace him with a player that the opposing D-coordinator has to think twice about sticking one guy on him and shading the rest of the defense to Odell's side. Like OBJ, Davis has the YAC ability to make a lot happen with those 3 yard slants, and he's a downfield threat. This offense needs another 2 playmakers that can hurt teams. One of them is clearly the WR spot opposite Odell.

No, it wouldn't. He would be a physical presence, a deep threat, and a good red zone target, all needed. And most importantly, it would make defenses play OBJ straight up more often, something sorely needed.

Happy with what Cruz did in his time here, but he is going to be gone, he has played his last game as a Giant, and you have to replace him with a player that the opposing D-coordinator has to think twice about sticking one guy on him and shading the rest of the defense to Odell's side. Like OBJ, Davis has the YAC ability to make a lot happen with those 3 yard slants, and he's a downfield threat. This offense needs another 2 playmakers that can hurt teams. One of them is clearly the WR spot opposite Odell.

You missed my point.

Unless we get a real OC we might as well not bother with any other WR.

McAdoo called a shitty game today. But I did not feel that his play-calling was a major problem for most of the season. I felt that execution was poor, I felt that we couldn't run the ball at all or give Eli time, and I felt that we had a lot of penalties on the offensive line, especially with Flowers. I did not feel that MacAttack's play-calling was an issue. Talent was.

What halpens when you use your first round pick on OL and he isn't ready or never becomes the OL you thought? Like what may be happening with Flowers? Then we are right back to where we started.

If Eli has another playmaker, it WILL help the Giants immeasurably and immediately. I like Njoku and think he would help, but I also like Jerrell Adams. But I think Njoku has the chance to play out wide, also. Interesting player. I want the Giants to get OL in free agency. Get some guys in middle rounds. But they desperately need another playmaker to help Eli, specifically a red zone threat, too, and someone who can get deep. Njoku and Davis, Mike Williams, Courtland Sutton, those guys fit the bill.

you had me at 6'3" :wub: