SportsWrath

Giants WR: The Miami Thing

mastershake

Eli sure sounded pissed.

"

"I think as a team, we always pride ourselves in being well prepared. So when I saw some of those pictures, I was a little disappointed just because they obviously didn't pack accordingly," Manning said."

Eli sure sounded pissed.

"

"I think as a team, we always pride ourselves in being well prepared. So when I saw some of those pictures, I was a little disappointed just because they obviously didn't pack accordingly," Manning said."

Eli is the best

The rest of the quote is gold

"As a team we always pride ourselves on being well prepared," Manning started. "So when I saw the photos I was a little disappointed just because obviously they didn't pack accordingly. They didn't have any shirts. All long pants, no shorts, no flip flops or anything. So just a little disappointed in their packing."

Eli is the best

The rest of the quote is gold

"As a team we always pride ourselves on being well prepared," Manning started. "So when I saw the photos I was a little disappointed just because obviously they didn't pack accordingly. They didn't have any shirts. All long pants, no shorts, no flip flops or anything. So just a little disappointed in their packing."

LOL.

Dude has the most understated sense of humor ever.

It's unfortunate that the season will be remembered by this event rather than the team's accomplishments during the regular season. I'm that respect, the receivers fucked up and should be ashamed. Though I don't see how any logical person can claim it impacted their on-field performance.

People just be mad salty about the loss yo, so they grasping for straws on why the gints lost.

Didn't one of our guys go to Vegas before the super bowl?