SportsWrath

Giants could get DE Jason Pierre-Paul at some point in playoffs

Mr. P

This offense is flat-out horrible, but the defense is flat-out great... but not so great they can carry the whole team. They're not the 01 Baltimore Ravens defense, which you would need to be to have a chance against Green Bay at home. Rodgers will make them make just enough mistakes to lose the game.

I'm seeing something along the lines of 24-17, with the final TD coming in garbage time from the Giants.

The offense isn't as horrible as you make it... Who would you rather have at QB in the playoffs ahead of Eli? Obj, Cruz and the rook make a very solid WR corp... perkins is getting us yards... Eli hasn't been sacked as much (probably the least sacked QB in the league).... Grass isn't always greener on the other side... we didn't win 11 games by chance.

IMO, the Packers are going to get the ball out of Rodgers hands quick to slow us down. I notice this team has issues with fast play so the boys in the back need to TKB or they will be doing it all day. I trust the D-Line to shut down the running game, should be interesting and fun if they keep up the good play.

The offense isn't as horrible as you make it... Who would you rather have at QB in the playoffs ahead of Eli? Obj, Cruz and the rook make a very solid WR corp... perkins is getting us yards... Eli hasn't been sacked as much (probably the least sacked QB in the league).... Grass isn't always greener on the other side... we didn't win 11 games by chance.

But you have to admit Nas, they need to score more points other than FG's, right? well, unless the defense can keep teams to 10 pts throughout the playoffs.. ;)

But you have to admit Nas, they need to score more points other than FG's, right? well, unless the defense can keep teams to 10 pts throughout the playoffs.. ;)

Not really... we've made it to 11 wins this season and no team is perfect.... I see how our HC plays.. keep it close... and then strike when it matters most... I don't need to win by 14 points... 1 would suffice.

Not really... we've made it to 11 wins this season and no team is perfect.... I see how our HC plays.. keep it close... and then strike when it matters most... I don't need to win by 14 points... 1 would suffice.

But I don't think he really wants to keep it that close. I'd like to see more TD's with long drives just to keep the defense nice and fresh.

But I don't think he really wants to keep it that close. I'd like to see more TD's with long drives just to keep the defense nice and fresh.

How they gonna' do that when the offense is in Miami vacationing? Doesn't look to me like they care about what they will face in GB, their team or the weather. This NY defense is going to need to put up a big fat goose egg here cause eli and the boys are going to get mugged.

How they gonna' do that when the offense is in Miami vacationing? Doesn't look to me like they care about what they will face in GB, their team or the weather. This NY defense is going to need to put up a big fat goose egg here cause eli and the boys are going to get mugged.

If I were young and had money like that, my ass would do the same thing. I never thought we'd be a playoff team this year anyway, so it's great to be a fan of this team for what they have done. your team was supposed to win the division with all that " so called talent " and still couldn't do it. Just grab a beer this weekend and watch the games knowing NY is in the Playoffs and the Eagles aren't... :)